• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website cPanel instant activation error

X3r0X

Hey guys,

My paid hosting website is nigh 99% complete, and im extremely excited about it. However, it seems something is amiss with my automated account creation. Using the script "TinyTools" (which is fantastic btw) seems to work flawlessly when used in Firefox, but when used in IE I get this error:

Line: 112
Char: 1
Error: 'document.inputs.DomainName' is null or not an object'
Code: 0
URL: criblox.com/Order.php
I'm not entirely sure as to wether this actually affects anything or not, but it is still cause for concern none the less. If anyone is willing to check over the script for me (sorry, but I really can't offer to pay for your help) it would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and the script uses PHP/mySQL.

Else, any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks,
Chris

EDIT: Here is a link to the source code: http://ez-files.net/download.php?file=07b92b9d5197f727d1ef37ef00b347ae

Last edited:
I'm about to test the page out - it seems to load okay and the code looks fine. When you see an order for ctrl-alt-deli.co.uk just delete it, it's to see if I can get the debug info for the error. :)

No errors - straight through to PP, admittedly using IE7 beta, but if it was going to fall over that should have done it!

Maybe a couple of other could give it a go, might just be your IE config/install.

If you need another test just shout :)

Decker said:
No errors - straight through to PP, admittedly using IE7 beta, but if it was going to fall over that should have done it!

Maybe a couple of other could give it a go, might just be your IE config/install.

If you need another test just shout :)
Much appreciated Decker, thanks for the assistance :). Hopefully its just my IE, im not the biggest fan but thought it was warranted to test it on multiple browsers. Thankfully it doesnt affect anything :).

No worries about the order however, as this script is free, its quite basic, and it only records the signups that are actually processed. But still, beggers can't be choosers :p.

Back