• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website Design! How long does it take?

This is a sad story. Personally I like to get my work down ASAP. A job like that would probably take 1-3 days. Seems like the purchaser here is a nice innocent guy --- I'd love to have clients like him (probably very patient and easy to work with).

Also, depending on where this bank account is and the applicable laws (I'm in law school), you may have a breach of contract on your hands. I'd file a suit if I were you. This is undoubtedly a case of unjust enrichment (might be different in your country) and you should be able to recover your money so long as they are within an accessible jurisdiction.

Too bad you didn't come to me for your design work. For those 100 pounds that you would've spent anyway, I'd get a design done for you.

Something like this : http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3853/motocross.jpg

Last edited:
This is a sad story. Personally I like to get my work down ASAP. A job like that would probably take 1-3 days. Seems like the purchaser here is a nice innocent guy --- I'd love to have clients like him (probably very patient and easy to work with).

He is a very nice guy and very patient.
I did not charge Bob for this job as I felt he deserved a break. However, he did make a donation, which was very much appreciated.
I will be continuing to help Bob and his Grandson with their website and will be working soon on a newer and more modern design.

The best idea I can give you is just forget about the money and find another cheap web designer. First pay him half and tell him that you will pay the rest once the work finishes. Or put the money in to an escrew account of paypal.. This should help you..All the best for your grandson..

Back