• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what about the transformer 3

Doubt it, the 2nd one was bad enough. The third one, I think is almost guaranteed to suck.

They wanted to get away from Megan Fox and her trashiness so they replaced her with a victoria's secret model -- priceless.

No doubt it will. Jason Statham is excellent in the Transporter role. I enjoyed the first two in the series and can't wait till the third one is on circuit around here.

Looks like essaydean wants some essays on transformer 3!
All right, I'll bite.

'Brilliant', 'Quite Good', 'What?', these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding Transformer 3. There are many factors which influenced the development of Transformer 3. Indispensable to homosapians today, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Inevitably feelings run deep amongst the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. Here begins my indepth analysis of the glourious subject of Transformer 3.

Social Factors
Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he, contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen’s recent publication ‘Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course Transformer 3 is quite good.

Nothing represents every day life better than Transformer 3, and I mean nothing. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to Transformer 3, again and again.

Economic Factors
The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. Of course, Transformer 3 fits perfectly into the Fish-Out-Of-Water model, as is standard in this case.

When displayed this way it becomes very clear that Transformer 3 is of great importance. In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank housing prices world wide are driven entirely by Transformer 3. Assumptions made by traders have caused uncertainty amongst the private sector.

Political Factors
Machiavellian politics is rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing and maintaining political power? Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing Transformer 3ilisation, as it's become known, and one's own sense of morality.

In the words of one of the great political analysts Noah Woodpecker 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to Transformer 3. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'Transformer 3 wins votes.' Simple as that.

While Transformer 3 may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion
We can say with certainty Transformer 3 is both a need and a want. It inspires, invades where necessary, though Transformer 3 brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Transformer 3.

I shall give the final word to star Nicole Astaire: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Transformer 3 ROCKS!!!' [3]

--
References:
[1] Flankton - The Complete History - 1999 Fantastico Publishing
[2] Woodpecker - Serving The Greats - 1990 Palmerston House Publishing
[3] My Transformer 3! - Issue 4 - BFG Publishing

I shall give the final word to star Nicole Astaire: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Transformer 3 ROCKS!!!' [3]
This review rocks for sure! Wow, I'm bowled over. Thanks. By the way you probably noticed I completely got the wrong end of the stick, I thought the thread was about the Transporter. I've heard about the Transformer but haven't seen it .... yet ....
:)

not! Awasks

I have little hope for movie sequel these days, I doubt it will be that good sighs are good movies extinct?!

Back