• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What did you spend your first paycheck on?

I spent mine on clothes, CDs, books. Then I spent about a year spending 80% of my pay on video games lol. Atm I'm obsessed with buying CDs because I caved into it and I'm a trend----- now with my ipod. ;p

i have never had a job, where i live(Brisbane, Australia) You have to be 14YR 9MO

:-( I have allways dreamed of getting a job at EB games, as a game tester :p and make sure all ther games work :p

Part time job.... hmmm I havent had one of those in 13 years.... but I think I spent my first and second paycheck on a boombox and some casette tapes. I didnt get one with a CD player because I thought it was too expensive. Thinking about this is making me feel old................

JesseGraham said:
i have never had a job, where i live(Brisbane, Australia) You have to be 14YR 9MO

:-( I have allways dreamed of getting a job at EB games, as a game tester :p and make sure all ther games work :p
They hire 21+ only. Trust me, I applied.

anhedonia said:
Umm.. Fact: The companies producing those movies for PSP are stopping as they're losing money. The PSP sucks. I don't even know why anyone would want one? Oh I get it, it's a cheap knock off the GameBoy.

Don't forget the 15 dead pixel thing either, gg Sony.

This is what I mean, this unreasonable, unconditional hatred. I guess it's because you're a girl :devious2:

.. and I'm still going to get it :p

[/ot]

I'd spend it on hookers and booze, but I'd too embarrassed to try buying the beer :eek:

jesm9 said:
Spent mine on my firts Domain Name :)

um domains are no more then about 10 bucks a year :D

either you spent the magority of it on somthing els or your pay check was REALLY small :D (slaps boss)

was just £40 bought a big carry out (alot of alochol) and got so drunk i ended up having a threesome with my mate and his girlfreind such a night

JesseGraham said:

EB Games doesn't make games, they sell them. The developers make games.

If/when adsense pays me off for my magificent website, Im going to do one of two things:

1) Blow it all in a short period of time on accessories I dont need
2) Get a server. Servers are nice. Very nice.

I live 1 1/2 hours down the road in Toowoomba, and believe me they dont check your age. Get a job at some random corner store or convienience store, they'll give it to you. Unless your a prepubesant girl, then good luck to you my friend :).

X3r0X said:
Unless your a prepubesant girl

people pay good money for that.

... x3r0x is right, go to your local milkbar and see if you can help them out with anything... or pester your neighbours to let you mow their lawn for a few bucks.

or a paper route...

Daniel said:
EB Games doesn't make games, they sell them. The developers make games.

I think he meant their used games, since EB Games guarantees that their usd games work.

Haven't gotten my first paycheck yet :p :)

Ara said:
I think he meant their used games, since EB Games guarantees that their usd games work.
I don't think they have s bunch of gamerz in the backstore playing games just to test them.
They let that to the custumer. Game dosn't work? Fine, we'll refund or exchange.

I spent it on condoms and an eighth of ganja. :p

Actually, that's a lie. I don't have a job yet, but when I do get a job, my first paycheck will be spent on music or electronics. I want to get an iPod, so maybe I'll buy one when I get $300. :)

Ara said:

Haven't gotten my first paycheck yet :p :)

Hehehe..... it was kinda a joke, you know, open the new games, and play them, get payed for it, make sure the DISK works.... LOL!

Back