• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think about the BNP (U.K members)

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
I read in my local paper this week that theres a candidate from the BNP ( British Nationist Party) Going in for our local elections.

You know who the BNP are! They are the Racist party.

With my town Bolton being a multicultural society, I think they are only here to stir up race hatred and racism.

If they get a foothold, I can see our town having riots like what happened in bradford a few years ago.

racists in suits - nothing more.
they exploit the fears of people and exaggerate them for their own purposes.

The BNP are disgusting. they talk about how foreigners should stay out and keep their culture out but then most of the stuff they use is foreign. what they believe in is influence from foreigners. so really its a load of bull

We have something like this in Denmark called "Dansk Folkepati"

And I hate them, say keep saying ---- about muslems! For exsample they said people that have only been in Denmark for under 7 years, should go to russian prisons if they did crime..

I would like to describe them in filthy words but i'm not going to because im better than dem, thats how i feel.

BNP are the sum of the Country

They are for some reason getting in more and more seats (locations) and it really p**ses me off.

It's a shame really because all the die-hard racist type people GO AND VOTE whereas everybody else can't be bothered so that most of the turnout is RACIST voters. Thats is the ONLY reason they get in. And if BNP ever want a place in your area GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO VOTE THEM OUT.

Nick Griffin (BNP Leader) is a racist scumbag and has even been compared to as "hitler". And if he ever gets in power everybody in this country will be DOOMED.

(sorry for over use of caps....)

i wouldn't vote the bnp, but im gonna vote UKIP for the european elections because i dont want any more polish/european migrants coming to the uk for now and i dont want this to sound racist but its a fact, after people come in mass it tends to become a neusense and except for UKIP noone else seems to want to do something about it.

Back