• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think about us brits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a couple of them on E-bay, they are ok for entertainment, not too great when you actually want them to do actual work like shovel snow and such.

I bought a couple of them on E-bay, they are ok for entertainment, not too great when you actually want them to do actual work like shovel snow and such.

I think you got the nationality wrong, Brits are from Britain - England, Wales or Scotland.

Why not? You are just like anyone else to me. I like some of you, while I do not care for others. Just like I like some people in the US and do not care for others.

Your asking people to single out a whole country,Why? dont hate the whole country but some of the people could be a**holes Correct? same with America whole country aint bad but parts of it are.

Personaly i like doing bussines with brits

Your asking people to single out a whole country,Why? dont hate the whole country but some of the people could be a**holes Correct? same with America whole country aint bad but parts of it are.

Personaly i like doing bussines with brits

It would be better if you posted something we could all understand :confused4.

Its a simple question ''Do you like us brits''. It isn't that hard to answer ''YES | NO''.

Am trying to find out what people think of the UK, the information will be used well so it isn't a stupid thread, only the people that make stupid comments make threads stupid. :confused4 :lol:. Wise up ;).

I have some good mates living in Britain. Also, I will be passing via Heathrow Airport in July so I guess I had better say Yes! :D

Yes. Brits are ok but I get confused with the whole Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Britain, UK thing so... I'm not sure. :p

Ireland is a total different country. Just that Britain rules 6 of its counties so they go by "N. Ireland, UK" in their postal address.
Wales and Scotland are also different countries and so is England. All 3 are in the UK and are attached.

My son being the "World" traveler that he is. Stated that for the life of him he could not find a good breakfast place. And the weather was always overcast. He also said the the people he meant were very "Cool" and had a nice underground thing going on. I forget waht city he was in. One of the larger ones.

It sounded to me like the people are OK but the food needs a aquired taste.

Will be in Northampton sometime in July for two weeks (hopefully)... I refuse to think of anything until then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back