• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think of this plan????

Tiger-Matt

Hi,

Im thinking of introducing this Master Reseller plan :shame:!
What do you think of the pricing of the plan

-40GB Webspace
-200GB Bandwith
-50 Sub-resellers, Unlimited Standard,
-Unlimited Features
-cPanel 11/WHM

For £10 ($18) - Do you think it is a competative price for the plan?

Also, should I add anything else to it?

In terms of pricing it seems pretty competitive, which you surely know. But these are just the outlines, on which basis have you made your calculations? Will you be able to provide proper support? What's "unlimited features"? Without giving any details one cannot honestly judge your offer.

This is very cheap for a Master Reseller with 40GB of space. Just a warning, you'll find resellers do tend to use all or most of their allocated disk space.

Hi!
I'd have to weight in against it. I'm sorry..I think you need to charge more if you plan on providing support. Profit is a good thing. We likes profit.

Bryon

I think this is really cheap for plan,..you need to add it. Just make sure it is a good and enough for plan.

Yeah, the disk space that you offer will definitely get used by your resellers, so make sure it's something that you can deliver. Also, providing support to reseller's isn't an easy task. They're usually relaying to you what a client relayed to them so you're never getting the gist of the issue up front.

You will need your server bill price at hand.

Right what you would do is work out how many times 25GB would go into the disk space you have ( i normally do it a bit less than full capacity ).

Divide your server bill by how many accounts you can make.. up the price slightlyon that number and that should be your pricing.

(this is just rough outline of what too do)

I would have the capacity to sell 15 of them, and It would cover the costs just :)

And Got alot of space left for other packages!

I would have the capacity to sell 15 of them, and It would cover the costs just :)

And Got alot of space left for other packages!

I do not recommend other packages with those. Why? It can cause problems with server usage (Memory/RAM).

Back