• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What games are you playing atm?

in WoW, I have a paladin on Proudmoore. He used to be very famous (in fact, he was the guild leader of a large guild) before I quitted the game about 1 yr ago. :)

Ah okay, back in pre-TBC days I had a 60 mage and a 60 priest. 60 mage had best gear pre-Naxx and some Naxx gearing. Priest started out as my alt but is now my main.

Post-TBC my priest is almost 68 and I have a 26 Draenai Shaman. To be honest, TBC has bored me. Spend most of my time ganking in Grom'Gol rather than levelling to 70 :p

No, I didn't. But I did hear it was a sleeper hit and I keep an eye out for it whenever I cruise the videogame bargain bins.

Yeah, definitely grab it if you can. I bought it on GC and comptuer lol. It's not going to be a game that's going to challenge you a lot, but the plot is great, the scenery is beautiful, and the gameplay is just plain fun. It has some pretty nifty AI and NPCs to help you along the way as well.

Does anyone play Runescape?
My nephew plays it alot.

As I said on my first post, I'm a member on it.

Heymrdj (me): lvl 74, mage, crafter and miner by trade, lunar magicks capable

The_Coolness (bro): lvl79, meleer, Dragon set, almost capable of abby whip.

What server/race/class?

Nick, sounds like I'm going to have to give Rayman a go now! Did you ever play Beyond Good & Evil?
Kil'Jaeden: Orc Shaman (Enhancement) and Tauren Hunter

Bronzebeard: Blood Elf Warlock

And on Deathwing: Night Elf rogue

All you kids that play counter-strike, source or 1.6?

If you play source...add me: hooges

I play almost every night cause I am a pathetic man.

What level/s?

If we're having a WoW competition:

Stormrage:

-42 Rogue called Ze
-33 Warrior called Dagsear
-23 Priest called Frear
-20 Hunter called Ashilia with 400g :p

Daggerspine:

-21 Hunter called Aulia
-25 Priest called Iliae
-21 Warlock called Verloren

And some others between 1-20 on other servers. You can see why I quit, did 1-25 FAR too many times. I wanted a 70 but beh, cba. Still have like 3months of subscription left.

You know, perverted stuff. Ecchi is like the fanservice in an anime, panty flashes when the wind blows up a girl skirt, the seam of a bra when a girl adjusts her blouse, the chest of a guy getting ready to shower in the locker room, that sorta deal.

You know, perverted stuff. Ecchi is like the fanservice in an anime, panty flashes when the wind blows up a girl skirt, the seam of a bra when a girl adjusts her blouse, the chest of a guy getting ready to shower in the locker room, that sorta deal.

Over at 4chan they've got an imgboard for that. It has nudity, but nothing as disgusting as hentai most of the time. -_-

Back on topic!
  • Radiata Stories

Should be added.

Bit of a tired thread I guess, but good to get updates on everyone's gaming habits!

At the moment, I'm playing

- Zelda [Twilight Priness] on Wii
- Super Princess Peach on DS
- The Sims 2 on PC

Recently quit World of Warcraft and as a result looking for decent games to replace it with on PC. :knockedou

The WoW expansion was unbelievably disappointing and most people I know are quitting.

Anyway, what are you guys playing across the platforms? I've got my eye on Hotel Dusk for the DS, but haven't picked it up yet.

Not sure what good computer titles are set to come out, but what are you guys looking forward to?

P.S. And I changed my avatar, newsworthy IMO because it's been Jessica Rabbit for literally years :p

Age of Empires (all versions!) on PC. :D

Update: my priest is now 69!

Can't believe how close I am.. Now just the grind for the 1,100g for a non-epic flying mount.

Sigh... lol

As I said on my first post, I'm a member on it.

Heymrdj (me): lvl 74, mage, crafter and miner by trade, lunar magicks capable

The_Coolness (bro): lvl79, meleer, Dragon set, almost capable of abby whip.

Yeah you said "Member" if you read my post I asked if "Anyone" not just you "Played" it. Just because you're a member doesn't mean you play it :p I'm also a member but don't play any more.

Back