• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What if the FAA banned all commercial Airline travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapisnotmusic

OK I basically need oppinions, facts, websites, book information, or contacts to help me with my topic. This is for a school report so please help! :biggrin2:

PE@CE :cool2:

If the FAA banned all commericial flights you wouldn't be able to fly.

Oh, you wanted hard facts not sarcasm :p

Google is your friend, we aren't here to help with school reports :)

Thanks for that PM, gave me and my gf a good laugh. hey - she calls me the same thing ;)

I still stick by my orginial post.

PM forwarded to mods.

That's great! :biggrin2:

I agree with NetMaster though, if they banned commercial Airline travel, you wouldn't be flying. ;)

rapisnotmusic said:
OK I basically need oppinions, facts, websites, book information, or contacts to help me with my topic. This is for a school report so please help! :biggrin2:

PE@CE :cool2:
Or you could not be lazy and do the research on your own.

kthx.

If the FAA banned all commerical airlines from flying, then havoc would spread across the U.S. Airports would be full of unhappy people, other means of transportation would be sold out, the highways would be packed. And the airlines would be losing millions of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back