• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is an ideal free webhosting company ?

aju

Hi there ,
I have an idea of starting a Online Community! Already bought the servers and softwares, I would like you people to give me suggestions on what all things an ideal free webhosting company should have! The one which i am planning is a community! Not just a forum with a lot of spam posts! I dont want the members of that community to post just for the sake of hosting or the free service the company is providing! I want all the members to feel that they have a real community , just like in real world.I would like to introduce some kind of revenue system. Through which people can sell their products, skills etc.I know there are a lot of people out their who dont own a credit card or paypal account, i am aiming at those people who want their own identity in the internet with out paying for the domains , webspace, web scripts or softwares etc. I am targetting at those people! What think about it ? Please give me your suggestions on it! So that i can implement on my project!Which is soon to be launched!

WorldWars dosent sound as a hosting company name :(
just hearing your description make already like it.
be generous on features and offer good support and help memebers kindly everyone will love your host :)

To my knowledge Worldwars.info hasnt been registered yet. I would make some kind of online gaming community with a name like that.

All , Thanks a lot for your support! For you kind information WorldWars.info isnt the name of the Community! Its just domain i bought a couple of weeks before and parked it some where( I getting some earnings from it ) he he . I will announce the URL of the commutnity very soon.I have taken all your suggestions into consideration.

ill tell you one thing, if you want a community, DONT ADVERTISE HOSTING HERE, because then people will use it FOR the hosting, in order to have a community you need to get members THROUGH the topics or whatever you have to offer. THE HOSTING IS JUST A PLUS

DONT ADVERTISE HOSTING HERE
You should not tell that! Hosting is way to keep the members come back to your website.And after sometime , they will get addicted to your website. Its a way of marketing you website to the nettizens.I guess you got my point!

for me my ideal hosting for a community page is enough space... auto-installer of the latest version of a good content management system like php nuke... support from the host community... no ads... if there's gonna be one from the host... it shud be presentable and really pretty for the site.. to be put in the index page only... uhmmm large bandwidth... 99.9% uptime... yeah yeah im dreaming...

:)

I woul like to announce that aju and I are going to start this compony! We are currently in the process of setting it up, and we will let you know when it is all ready!

Back