• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Kind of Car do you drive?

1996 Honda Accord
Dark Green
2-door
5-speed

Fun little car. Mint condition, 90k Miles. Good stereo. Quick little bastard when you drop it from 3500.

It's my third car. Before that I drove a 1995 Jeep Cherokee 4sp (RIP), and a 1971 Volkswagen Beetle (Obscenely Yellow)

Last edited:
i drive (my mom's) 2001 Jaguar S-type
(not an actual picture of the car, but looks exactly the same)
jaguar.jpg

she won't be coming to see me for months, mwahahahahahaha!
But if i had my own vehicle it would probably be a motorcycle, a naked sports. Like a Suzuki Sv650 or a Yamaha FZ6.

Last edited:
Quick little bastard when you drop it from 3500.

I've always wanted to do that but I haven't had time to find any open stretch of road around here. I can do 3000 for a couple gears, but then I catch up to some beat up thing in front of me.

My beater: 1998 Hyundai Elantra 5spd manual everything A/C :D

project: 1992 Mazda RX-7 FD3S

Those c4's are pretty good looking. Putting 300 horses in that would be awsome :D

yeah theyre nice looking cars, i have had mine for over 1 1/2 years now and the amount off trouble i have had is unreal i left into citroen at least 6 six times with problems.

I drive an old golf gti, (black, and from the previous range). I quite like it, but it doesnt have a cd player which annoys me, and the alarm dont work. I dont drive that much, but i got given it for my 18th b'day, I still live at home when im not at uni so i can still cover my road tax, and other expenses on my dad, cars are SO expensive

Back