• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What the hell is WRONG with some pervs?!!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Conscript
Somehow I doubt the number is that high. 500 Million implies 1 out of 12 people, meaning 8% of the world's population. Show me the statistcal data to support your estimate... otherwise I'm just gonna dismiss it as pro-gay agenda propaganda.

Actually, I was underestmating there. The commonly accepted figure is that 10% of the population is homosexual/bisexual/transexual. I could find at least 100 sources. For example, that report from a Harvard professor about what would happen if the world was cut down to only 100 people. "89 would be heterosexual, 11 would be homosexual."

Originally posted by netnexus
why shouldnt teens be having sex?

Because sexual intercourse should be the physical manifestation of love between two partners, my theory is that sex is somewhat the same as crying: We become upset and have such a great amount of emotions, we need to physically manifestate it in some way, thus, crying.

However, as most teenagers are often too immature to be able to know when they are in true love and as they are still growing and have hordes of hermones, they can often be mistaken in what they think true love is.

Anyone else participating in sexual intercourse is merely looking for something that feels shockingly good without consideration to the consequences. I once heard someone say that a good way to determine whether or not a male should be participating in sexual intercourse, is wait for them to ejaculate and then ask them. I have no personal comment on this idea.

I think teenagers should be finding other ways to make themselves feel good, one way is a natural drug called endorphans [sic] which can be found in someone when they are laughing or someother activity of the sort (even running). However, if teenagers do have the sexual urge, it is often better for them to masturbate then participate in sexual intercourse and run those risks. Even if a "teenager couple" felt they needed sexual intercourse to manifest their love for one another, then masturbating one another is a far safer option than sex - however the still lies unwanted results; such as genital warts.

Originally posted by Nick
Ha! I know you can't be talking about the United States on this one. This country's sexual education program is completely centered around abstinence. The program is a joke! In the two years I took the required family life courses at my high school, not once were we informed about any method of contraception -- none. Safe sex practices simply aren't discussed, they just drill "refrain from sexual activity, it's the only way" into your head day after day. Now come on, let's be honest, if your average rebeling teenager hears the words "DON'T HAVE SEX" what is the immediate response to that?

What the sexual education programs need to be teaching is: We'd prefer you refrained from sexual activity, as the possible dangers are very risky; however, if you must be sexually active, these methods of contraception should be used.. etc etc etc.. this is how you use them... etc etc etc... you can aquire them from here... etc etc etc -- and so on.

Maybe the stupidity seen in the youth of America is in many ways caused by the very-severely-painfully-obvious-stupidity of the adults who lead the country :confused:

You will find that the United States Government doesn't show as much sexual-related material in depth as other such countries do. For example, you can have more violence in the US than in Australia and allow a lower ages audience, however you can show more sex in Australia than in the US and get a lower age limit in Australia - or so that's how I understand how it basically was. I can remember being taught a great deal even in primary school about sexual intercourse and we were allowed to ask whatever question we wanted; and the teacher answered every single one asked in truth. A good site for some people who aren't taught in great extent about sexual intercourse, would find www.likeitis.org.uk an interesting and informative site which covers a great deal of areas.

Um, just so you know, you will be severely mocked and if possible burned at a stake for bringing up old threads. Can you not do that again, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back