• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's so great about being a blonde?

You get a lot more attention. More bitchy remarks from girls, and guys hit on you a lot more. I like being blonde now :D

For a chick, anyways. I dunno bout guys.

Uh, it really depends. On some guys, it looks really good, on others, I hate it. It's hard to say, in general

I don't see what's so special about blondes, sure some are attractive, but so are chicks with black and brunette hair, actually, even more so.

I prefer natural (true) blonde over the other blondes. For most of you, you will learn what that means when you grow up :D

Originally posted by Webdude
I prefer natural (true) blonde over the other blondes. For most of you, you will learn what that means when you grow up :D

Explain old man :D

He is reffering to that disapointing moment when you realize you did not pick up a 'real' blonde.

Have ya'll noticed that Webdude never joins many conversations, but when it comes to girls and tips he's always there:confused: :D

Originally posted by adizlaja
Have ya'll noticed that Webdude never joins many conversations, but when it comes to girls and tips he's always there:confused: :D

He can't help it that he's just so pimped out~

Hey ppl.. what do you call a blonde who dyes her hair brown?

ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE!!!

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Back