• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats the savest way to earn money

hey
i need to know how i can earn easily money, but without that i gonna pay..
and they should pay with Paypal? banners or something i could display
but no popups

bidvisor pays to your paypal but i think google adsense is a lot better you can use those and other than that you just need a site that gets decent traffic and you will get a income no matter what the site topic.

Hostguide101.com said:
targetfirst.com have you used it before if so what is the $ per click like?

I am currently with targetfirst.

The price per click - I probably cannot divulge as in agreement with the TOS.

At any rate, needless to say, I am satisfied with the service so far.

netnexus said:
I am currently with targetfirst.

The price per click - I probably cannot divulge as in agreement with the TOS.

At any rate, needless to say, I am satisfied with the service so far.

could you compair the earnings to adsense if you have used adsense would you say they pay around the same?

Hostguide101.com said:
could you compair the earnings to adsense if you have used adsense would you say they pay around the same?

When I used adsense, I think I got around the same yes. However - when approaching the 100 dollar mark, adsense saw it fit to terminate my account on the basis of click fraud. They specifically detailed a robot. I never used a robot nor do I know how to program one. On a search of the net, turns out adsese likes to do this to many people.

The payout for Targetfirst.com is 50 dollars, and they pay by paypal. That was also an incentive for me.

I make about the same as I was making in adsense - which isn't very much considering the rather low traffic of my sites, but equal non-the-less.

icic thanks for the info i will consider target first as somthing i could use if anyhting happend to adsense but the pay by paypal is defently a good thing!

Google AdSense it's still the best!
Well.. We have to wait till Yahoo launch it's publisher programs globally then it will rocks!

lol hello, to the person who started this thread i love it we have something in commen i do the same thing as you. i know somebody els who does it aswell and we are starting a company :) just a little online one where we can make money off of add me to aim or msn and we can talk further about it :)

im excited just add me aim veggie1232 or msn veggies-g@Hotmail.com if you dont aim aim or msn pm me ok cool ttul :)

dazerrackers said:
netnexus, how quick are Targetfirst in terms of answering questions/emails? Im just wondering if you know.
Tom, my specific account manager was pretty lightning fast. I often got replies within 6 hours and considering I live in Hong Kong with completely different time zones, that is impressive.

i used adsense but when i got 150 USD in my account, they simple terminate my adsense account, they say fraud. click. how sad

nanflexal said:
i used adsense but when i got 150 USD in my account, they simple terminate my adsense account, they say fraud. click. how sad
That happened to me as well and I was out of the country at the time with no access to a computer in Vietnam!

Google is the internat mafia.

i've almost use google ads........i guess i try using targetfirst for now

by the way is every site being accepted to put ads??

Back