• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where can i sale my domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that the most popular places are Sedo and Namepros.
There are many webmasters selling and buying domains there.

Webmaster forums are good places for both buyers and sellers,I agree. And in some forums there will be a board "Domain for Sale",you could place your domain there.

I’d like to say “Sedo” is one of the best ways to sell out your domain names. I also sold 2 of my domains through this website. Furthermore, you can also sell your domain on “Digitalforum” as well which is also a good selling and buying source.

I just joined Namepros forums and I must say they have a pretty good community there and lots of useful informations :D

I just joined Namepros forums and I must say they have a pretty good community there and lots of useful informations :D

Yeah, can agree with you that namepros is a good place to become knowledgeable and to pick up as much as possible information about domains.

Would like to add that eBay is also a good place. Digitalpoint can be pretty good to sell and buy domains.

eBay? Orly? I don't know, man, in my experience, domains sell rather poorly on eBay. Never had good luck there, but I've had fantastic domain sale successes at Namepros and Flippa.

My very first .com was purchased on eBay over 10 years ago. I was under the age of 18 so I couldn't use a credit card. Legally, I wasn't supposed to be on eBay either, but they still allowed payment via Money Order back then.

domains

You can sell domain on sedo.com or namecheap marketplace, beside this many hosting forum can achieve good result.

You can sell domain on sedo.com or namecheap marketplace, beside this many hosting forum can achieve good result.

Yeah, they can be considered as the best and most preferable places to sell and buy domains.

I would always recommend flippa for buying & selling websites/domain names
its actually one of the few websites which obeys its tag line
"The #1 Marketplace for Buying and Selling Websites. " Yup, thumbs up for flippa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back