• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where Is Paradox Servers?

I told you he would die, I said it about 2 months ago or w/e, you people need to stop picking hosts that have no way of making money ever just because the accounts seem like an amazing deal!!!

You lost your data, so??? thats your fault...

Last edited:
@Darknight
lolz
---------------------------------------------------------

anyway, i hate the way Darksoul is trying to bash me everything i reply in any thread.
i did not offense him, but yet, he keep on trying to find ways to bash me.
to be honest, when i see this thread, my 1st reaction is:
"serve him right for simply bashing people without reason"

I told you he would die, I said it about 2 months ago or w/e, you people need to stop picking hosts that have no way of making money ever just because the accounts seem like an amazing deal!!!

You lost your data, so??? thats your fault...

Your concern for my data is touching, however fortunately all my code is developed locally and then posted, so I have lost nothing.

What I did lose was a source of some nice information that helped me learn a bit about resellers, admin panels, etc.

@Darknight
lolz
---------------------------------------------------------

anyway, i hate the way Darksoul is trying to bash me everything i reply in any thread.
i did not offense him, but yet, he keep on trying to find ways to bash me.
to be honest, when i see this thread, my 1st reaction is:
"serve him right for simply bashing people without reason"

True, and I apologize for not being clearheaded enough to see the end of the show earlier. I did recently clamp down on bashing for my most recent round of study hosts.

@TaoPhoenix
to be honest, i hate it when Darksoul is saying that i am flaming all free host so that ppl will buy my paid hosting.
but for god sake! i am only pointing to those free host who give extreme high bandwidth and disk space ones only, but yet, he still keep on attacking me...

when i started to give away free hosting account, then he is attacking me with something else....
he really annoys me for doing this...

Proof again that ultra-low priced, unlimited-everything hosts aren't the way to go. People, find out how long a host has been in business before signing up!

As protection against oversellers getting any edge, I standardized my study on 1GB space/1GB bandwidth or so, with about 5 features.

I second this. Do your homework before putting your valuable data in just any hosts hands. Hope things work out for the best for all that are involved.

I do no homework at all. That's the fun part of an Opt-In system!

On that note, I would sincerely like to know why you (or any other non-board host in this thread) have chosen not to apply to be on the board.

Are these endgame threads that big of a risk?

I found this in his tweets.
I'm not dead yet. Probably coming back at some point this month or next month.

He should have give his answer to his users.
example at here, where most of his users are gathered at.

Whats with the Vegeeta pic for the home page lol

Probably a reference to powering on a new (re)build. It may seem silly, but it can be amusing to make something like that when recovering from a disaster. Helps to rebuild morale and give the customers some encouragement that their provider isn't going down so easily.

When I first started reconfiguring my server after the hard drive failure I had 2001: A Space Odyssey playing in the background, and the first thing to come up was a revised form of my site.

Good to know that he isn't staying gone for much longer, once his site comes back up he'll probably start posting regularly again.

From the other thread:

I thought they had some super-deal with softlayer to the point even bandwidth was not a concern?. Supposedly they were partners with softlayer if I recall right. Shame.

I have to agree with namepad though, the odds are good softlayer already erased all the data on the server.

Everything is coming along nicely. (Not dead yet)

Back