• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHM Client for iPad

Hi,

I would like present WHM Client for iPad

Soon will be avaliable iPhone version of this app, actually waiting to approval from AppStore

Also on few days You can download from our account Plesk Client for iPhone/iPad and DirectAdmin Client for iPhone/iPad

This app is full reflection of functionality available through the Web. We also add some innovative option

Monitoring is innovative option in this App. You can monitor Your host. Our servers will check availability of Your servers every 5 minutes. When any one of them will be down, You will be informed about that by alert from PushNotifications.

Please review

Regards

Hi,

I would like present WHM Client for iPad

Soon will be avaliable iPhone version of this app, actually waiting to approval from AppStore

Also on few days You can download from our account Plesk Client for iPhone/iPad and DirectAdmin Client for iPhone/iPad

This app is full reflection of functionality available through the Web. We also add some innovative option

Please review

Regards

Do you have any screenshots for us to see it?

Hello,

yes, I cant paste URL please.

Screenshots and details You can get on whmforiphone[DOT]net

iPhone version of this app is cheaper and avaliable from today also!

Theres many spelling errors in the application but it doesn't look that bad

Back