• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who hate Websitesponsors?!

Johnny

b&
b&
Who here hate that company? That they had cancel your account for stupid reason? (and you haven't been cheating them)

I don't have problems with websitesponsors as much as Popuptraffic.com. I get 900+ unique a day and my stats are only counting 267 o_O

Wing,

You've only been a member for one day so far and the system was not functional for the entire day yesterday. We had 13 servers down during to a sustained power outage.

And your already made your number in a partial day today so far.

Also, you have the popup on the second page of your site...so your're most likely losing 30% to surfers reflexively closing the window and 30% that are not going thru to your 2nd page.

Please don't be so quick to critisize without providing all the facts...

:)

No no... don't get me wrong, I like popuptraffic. I was just wondering if anything happened yesterday. Now that the systems are back online, my stats are getting better. Thanks for your help Robert, I appreciate it.

Back