• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why does evertime my site blocks my ip?

hourb

im changing ip it shows me that:

Code:
      The connection has timed out

The server at www.advertise4you.info is taking too long to respond.

*   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.

*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

any ideas why it happening?

Not working on my end, and I have no idea. I get:

Code:
This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.advertise4you.info/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Unknown error.

I am a newer provider but our servers are way faster that that. We are 1 time post2host. Interested? Visit my YaFreeHost link in my signature.

loads fast here in my end.

Tho it might be your ISP, Many end users have different ISP providers with different load speeds or plans, etc... Make sure to test out your server speed, and ISP before making final decisions in changing hosts.

i didht asked u to review my site just to tell me why i cant connect to it and why does the site blocks my ip everytime?

Ask your webhost. You proberbly make to many connections.
Some (most) hosts only allow a surtan number of connections per user per sec. If you open for example your homepage and your admin panel at the same time, you might get banned.

What kind of host would ban you for opening your homepage and your admin panel at the same time?

hourb, what's the name of your host? Have you contacted them?

What kind of host would ban you for opening your homepage and your admin panel at the same time?

hourb, what's the name of your host? Have you contacted them?

yea i did but not answer atm.the hosting is ajhostings.org

Web Hosting $0.50
Reseller: $2.95
Master Reseller: $4.95
Alpha Reseller: $12.95

Come on. Need I say more?

They have a phone number. Did you try calling them?

24/7 Sales & Support +91 987 369 6600

Back