• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

will i get into trouble for doing this?

I think what you can do is put the text into the graphic saying short description that they are all faked.

Originally posted by vorapoap
I think what you can do is put the text into the graphic saying short description that they are all faked.

do you think thats necessary?

I'm not one to rip on sites for the most part, but I have to say: What are you thinking?

This has to be one of the strangest and yukkiest sites I've seen. Eek!

And yes, if the people in the pics found out you could get in a lot of trouble.

Dan

I have to agree with you on that Dan.

And besides all that, they look so fake (which of course they are)

And crj I can't imagine that it would raise the testesterone levels as suggested at the top of the page :rolleyes:

did you know that crying raises one's testosterone levels?

I must be the manliest of men, for cry i did when I saw the site. The pictures were so blatantly edited that its funny, so funny I laughed until I cried. (just kidding :) I had to tie in that testosterone with my manliness somehow :))

crj- I dont think you need to worry. On the small chance that somone happens across your site, the last thing on their mind would be who te pictures are of. The odds are slim that one of the subjects on your site would find their picture.

Well, you should be kinda careful, because the webmaster of that *cough*stupid*cough* website uses this message board. :eek:

Last edited:
Originally posted by DeepList.com
Well, you should be kinda careful, because the webmaster of that *cough*stupid*cough* website uses this message board. :eek:

what do you mean?
are you afraid of what i might do here?

i'm pretty sure the christina aguilera and britney spears pic are okay, but the last three is questionable....

i got them from various sites and unsure if they are copywritten or not... but just to be safe... i might take em off....

by the way, this section is not accessable from my main site... i'm probably gonna delete it soon....

I was just saying that if he happens to come across this thread and notices that you have taken some of the images from his website, he may get upset with you. :confused2

what do you mean?

i made those pics myself....
i spent a good 20 minutes of cutting and pasting....

that html gear for email was probably a bad idea... i obviously would get a lot of fake emails....

the only one that seemed to find it funny was filos... so i'll delete it soon...

You probably need to improve your skill then.. and please do not hesitate to post a description into it..

Looks like the page already got nuked. Most webmaster will mind if you take images directly off their site, I really don't.

Back