• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Win XP Or 7

Which do you rather

• XP

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Mac (For the Mac users that will come in here having to tell the world they use a mac)

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Which do you like more?
I like windows 7 more for a few reasons, I like the fact that 64bit works with majority of things and I like the way it handles my hardware, even after 12 months windows 7 is still going strong, where as with XP you would need to format as the older the OS was installed, the slower it became.

My Core 2 Quad PC had many problems with XP. Such as much more boot time.
Installed 7 and now working like a charm. So far, no complains except for not working of portable applications made with ThinApp.

My quad didnt work to the best of its ability with xp either. Saying that, I am using a eeepc right now with XP and it works great, XP is good just not for new hardware.

Windows

Windows 7 is best for new generation computers, I am using windows 7 too. Windows xp is now old version windows, it was best in its period, now it is replaced by windows 7.

windows

I use windows vista for my PC I am a pc person but I like macs also I can use both windows vista is really great:classic2:

Windows 7 all the way!

Oh, and windows Vista is bloatware - if you like that your love 7 even more - its much faster than vista!

Mac All the way, but for programs I cant use, I have bootcamp with XP on it. I chose windows 7 because I would prefer to use windows 7, like on my media centre.

Maybe you should make an option for Linux :p

Vista was improved greatly with its service pack but still pretty ---- at the end of the day.
When I first had vista it was so ----ing bad

Windows 7 is best window, I like it very much. I n my point of view, it works well on high processor, RAM and Hard Drive system.

Back