• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Windows Server 2003 R2 64bit throttling?.

Tyler

NLC
I've noticed a trend with this operating system - it limits the upload per connection to around 264KB/s, and its not the datacenter. I've had this happen to me in multiple datacenters and still can't figure out how to fix this.

I'm pretty sure the issue is in the TCP stack, but I don't know for sure.

If I use a download manager, I max my home download (3000KB/s+) from downloading files from the dedicated.

If I use speedtest.net on the dedicated, I get 500+Mbps download and only around 7Mbps upload.

How do I resolve this?. It's irritating me.

This is meant to be a help thread and not a review thread, lets keep it that way.

Does anyone else know how to optimize windows 2003 for fast transfer speeds on HTTP.

This is meant to be a help thread and not a review thread, lets keep it that way.

Does anyone else know how to optimize windows 2003 for fast transfer speeds on HTTP.

Each situation is unique. So that is needed to have a look there first and then thing over the solution

Back