• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WTD: Good reliable secure hosting for online shop

cool_dude

As above... need a decent amount and space for a hopefully busy online PC Part Shop :)

PHP, Mysql, FTP etc etc :)

got a domain sorted .. got money waiting for some webspace;)

thanks would prefer uk based server! :angel:

Hey, I'm Nick from Fanatical Host, you might want to look at our two primary packages. For a busy store, I would recommend the larger one, although if you're just starting up, the smaller one would be better, followed by an upgrade. Anyway, the packages:

*$1/month
1GB disk space
10GB bandwidth
24/7 support
99.5% uptime
unlimited features
order link

*$5/month
10GB disk space
100GB bandwidth
24/7 support
99.5% uptime
unlimited features
order link

If you need an SSL certificate installed on your store, we can do that too :)

We run PHP5 and MySQL5.

Thanks, if you have any questions, reply, pm me or email me: nick@fanaticalhost.com!

Hey there!

First and foremost - our servers are located in Dallas, but I'm sure you'll find our services are plenty fast worldwide for any website. We can get you up and running at a very affordable rate on our secure servers! I will even throw in a free dedicated ip if you need an SSL certificate for the online store (really wouldn't be a bad idea).

Basic Plan
$4.95/m (or $49.50/yr)
5GB Storage / 25GB Bandwidth
* Details

Advanced Plan
$9.95/m (or $99.50/yr)
20GB Storage / 100GB Bandwidth
* Details

Hello, Take a look at www.hetrixbyte.com hosting plans:

Byte X: 1GB Space / 100 GB Bandwidth
Only 2.95$/month - Order Link

Byte XL: 5GB Space / 200 GB Bandwidth
Only 5.95$/month - Order Link

Byte XXL: 10GB Space / 300 GB Bandwidth
Only 8.95$/month - Order Link

All Shared Plans Include:
cPanel+Fantastico
Unlimited Hosted Domains
Unlimited Hosted SubDomains
Unlimited Hosted AddonDomains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
99% Uptime Guaranteed
First Month Half The Price Coupon Code: MAY50OFF

I hope you'll consider HetrixByte.COM as your future hosting provider.
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hey, how are you?

Personal Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Hi,

I see that you are searching for a good web hosting provider. We are USA based, though if a great service, low prices and 24/7 support, which includes: live support, tickets system and support through popular messengers is your main concern, we will be happy to provide you cPanel hosting package from Lotosus Hosting.

200 MB space
2000 MB bandwidth
Unlimited features (databases, email accounts, subdomains, etc.)
WHM / cPanel Pro / Fantastico DeLuxe / RVSkin
Private and anonymous nameservers
Free domain reseller account
24/7 Helpdesk, Email and LiveChat Support
Daily / weekly / monthly backups
Free setup without any hidden extra fees

The price is only $1.55 per month

You may find more details about Lotosus hosting services at Premium cPanel Hosting page.

Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

Also we would love to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions and requests you may have.

Regards,

Lotosus.com Team

All our servers are UK based. Let us know your disk space and bandwidth requirements along with your budget for us to post suitable offers.

Hey there,
Welcome to freewebspace.net. We at daylightnetworks can offer you a custom plan for your needs since we know that as an online shop you would need some space and bandwidth and that you could upgrade at any time.

Please take some time to email us on info {AT} daylightnetwork.net so that we can discuss your needs or add us on MSN.

looking forward for your email...

Back