• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ww.theunix.net need a hosting!

firephp

I have just purchase this domain: http://www.theunix.net , and right now I really need a sponsor to start the new bussiness, and I need a free but reliable & fast hosting!:beer:
Plz, contact me as soon as possible! AT: reach@live.com :beer:

site related: Unix/Linux topics , It solutions, technology issues, tech support, and all thing related.:angel:

Hi there,

Account Details

Webspace Quota : 500mb
Bandwidth : 5 GB
FTP Accounts : 10
Email Accounts : 10
SQL Databases : 5
Sub-domains : 10
Parked domains : 2

Conditions

There will of course have to be conditions, where you would have to add a link at the bottom of your 'main' page. This link will be: Hosted by WebExtension
You will find us very reliable, and your support questions will always be answered.

Your plan will be upgradable, this will require different conditions, such as having our link on every of your pages. Then if you want more, you will have to place an ad on your website. I do not normally offer these accounts, but you'll see that I only offer it to sites I think who have potential, or generally people who desperately need hosting.

If you want this account, please PM me.

Last edited:
Back