• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WWW.HOSTMAZE.NET - New Design Done by SixaDesigns

I like the concept.
1) Wht about a roll over on buttons ?
2) Try to add some images and change looking of text to cover all page.
3) http://hostmaze.net/contact.html <-- add a contact form
The general idea is that your site looks to empty. made in hurry. Try to add some pictures or more text so page will look plain.
4) Payment ways that you accept should be added on main page or order/hosting page

Other than this I like your hosting plans and general idea.Good luck

looks good bit dark for the writing but apart from that its good,, like inviho said above it would make things better

Thanks yeah basically I need to do a lot more coding. I did that in like I dont know a hour just to get it out for launch. So I can see what you guys are saying, im glad that you guys like the design though. The non changable parts.

@INVIHO roll over buttons drive me insane

Site looks good :)

I dont know how but its hella bright though *rubs eyes*
LOL I dont know how you did it but yeah..

I liked desing too. It looked real nice. It was easy to read and navigate in your site. I didn't like hosting.html, because there were text in images. Page would load faster if text would be text, not image. Not so big problem, but at the moment I have quite slow internet connection so I had wait that I could read what page said.

not too bad but the page lacks depth

Add some shadows around the actual middle section to separate it from the background a bit.

clean up the fonts and colors. they look rough around the edges and the silvery font/color looks blurry and is pretty hard on the eyes.

Add some depth and more refinements and you will have yourself a decent page

[HM]orbit;844201 said:
Templatemonster? Link me where you find this....

Let him talk as much as he wants, appears to be his specialty. Your template says "designs by SIXADESIGNS".... sure it's not templatemonster, any monkey could figure that out.

Thread cleaned.

Can you two play in a different sandbox before you both get banned?

Back