• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WYSIWYG Company

Berne

Hi All,

Are there any good recomendations for WYSIWYG webbuilder/webhosting/and filestorage company?

Berne...:rolleyes2

I'd recommend finding a good host and then using an application like Dreamweaver or GoLive, if your budget allows, to design the site. FrontPage etc can be used if you are short on cash. :)

Just a reminder that hosts cannot recommend themselves.

Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions/suggestions/recommendations on which host to choose.

if I am correctly, H-Sphere has that feature. You can check with cartikahosting.com for more information

So does cPanel with Fantastico installed. There some tools called:
Code:
   	Site Builders
	  	Soholaunch Pro Edition
	  	Templates Express

So even cPanel hosts alow this.

Yeh, those last two allow what he is looking for. But be careful cause if some hosts dont purchase the Soholaunch after the 6 month trial period it will not work until it is.

Hi All,

In closing this thread its a case of shopping around, but in my recent browsing I can offer that the best deal is not readily availiable, either one has this part but not the other so in the end the big noise has it I have found one of the majors who can give me 98% of my request, but I got to build the site myself with their provided builder which could be tricky, but the companies reputation is beyond the conventional so thanks to all who contributed to this thread, lets call it a day.

Berne...

P.S. I think Jan has earned her line, thanks Jan but the 5GB is paramount under the one deal...

Last edited:
Back