• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

x10Host

Let's keep this thread on topic and other hosts (and/or their representatives) may NOT respond. Hey Robert, what took you so long to signup here? :p

Great offer! Just afraid of loosing a website again of having the server down for so long.. I hope it won't happen here..

---------
You stupid idiot. I know you copied X10hosting! Get lost or I'll file complaints with the Copyright Office and the PD and Attorney General.
Also if you by happen not to I have a variant of the Dasher worm that would look nice on the server.

Respond.

-X10 Staff

I'll say whoever staff this is from x10hosting, you gotta kick him out. Irresponsible and truly unrespectful.

CyberDog, Jan just posted about this, and said not to do it again. Guess you missed that post. Anyhow, I highly doubt you will ever loose your website. We are well funded, and are going to be opening multiple sites, all of which should be bringing in lots of income. So, don't fret. Your website is safe.

Jan: I wouldnt of registered (or even known about FWS) if Adam didnt inform me about them bashing our company.. Now that I have joined and noticed that the forum is proactively being monitored and watched, It will make me want to post more and more here.. --Thanks for that :)

cyberdog: We strive for 100% uptime, being that this is the business of free hosting, and we try our best to secure and lock our machines down, we can not promise 100% uptime (No host can--Paid or Free). Our goals is 100% uptime (and since our move to a new machine we have maintained that uptime goal).. I hope that helps some :)

nachus: While trying to weed out the possible "hacker" attempts from the x10hosting crowd, we banned 3 of their IPs. Everyone that was registered with x10Host.com should be set up now.. Please check your Email and you'll have confirmation..

Thanks

Last edited:
Users can put up their own ads, provided that it doesnt distract the viewers away from the ads required by x10Host.com

Thanks,
Robert

Just thought I would make this clear, x10Host I've never used, but x10Hosting is horrible. They are constantly down. Don't get these two confused!

xiaojun24: Please email me your account information to: Admin@x10host.com I will set it up personally..

Also, what EMAIL address did you register with, whats the domain name, username, etc..

-- I have received over 50 accounts so far that signed up with a "fake" or "phoney" email address and we verify ALL email accounts prior to activation..

Thanks,
Robert

Well, we now have 603 accounts. Some updates though. We now have forced ads. I know, don't get mad at me. Or Robert. We do this since we have too many accounts to check manually, but don't worry, there is a really easy way to get them off. How? Well, three ways. 1). Request to exchange the ads for 15 posts per month. 2). Request to put the ads on manually. 3). Pay either 2, 3, or 5 dollars per month. 2 for basic, 3 for advanced, and 5 for corp.

Also, we now have more active forums. Come join us and see how it is to be hosted here.

-Andy

problem

Hi, i'm triying to join in my host dxn.x10host.com, but this has rejected.

What happend. Can you send me the backup. This is very important.

Thanx

Back