• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yes/no

Yes/no

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would like to see pics, but totally move in on that if you liked her. Girls usually won't wait for a cowardly guy to make his move.

If you knew me in real life you'd know I'm anything but cowardly and don't often need female advice.

If you knew me in real life you'd know I'm anything but cowardly and don't often need female advice.

That's good.

I lost many a possible girl because I would hesitate and not make a move.

The girl I am with now, we met cause her friend called me a nerd. I went to chat with her friend out of curiousity and was introduced to her. Ended up taking her home that night because she missed the bus and had no other ride. We decided to meet again that weekend to talk more over some hot soup cooked on a camp stove at a local park, and things led to things from there. I made my move on Labor Day weekend of 2009. And we've been steady ever since.

Back