• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yes you can get more then 3TB's of bandwidth out of a vps.

RubyRingTech

As I have posted before, we are a provider of high bandwidth VPS's. I have even tried to give away a nice VPS to anybody that could push TB's of traffic. http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2237077
Nobody asked for one even after 500+ views. ** Nobody asked for one that could meet the requirements **

So with that I have been watching my current group of clients and found two that are pulling in some traffic.

The first one is my own free image hosting site.
Current VPS System Stats.

20469748141479212410.jpg

Now the Bandwidth for the last month.

06745846730321627315.jpg

The second vps is a small tv station.
Current VPS System Stats.

80354834361486745429.jpg

The memory usage is so high because they wanted and have cPanel loaded on this VPS.

Bandwidth usage.

10927614106047416521.jpg

While I am sure this post could be taken as a bragging or look at me post, that is not my goal. My goal is to show that yes we are now living in a world that in 2011 quality VPS providers can and do deliver high bandwidth packages and very affordable prices.

Thanks,
Anthony

Would be interested to know what sort of bandwidth is being offered at that cost and where it is coming from. With bandwidth usually billed around 3-10 cents a GB or 95th, either way its gotta be hundreds to support that if you don't own your own data center.

So RubyRingTech you removed that offer? Cause I can sure steal you some TB of bandwidth

Back