• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your First Date!

Fahad_1

hello,

most probably i am going for a date tomorow. this is the first time.

it wud hav been great if ev1 replied with their first experience as well :)

hello,

most probably i am going for a date tomorow. this is the first time.

it wud hav been great if ev1 replied with their first experience as well :)

first date, was exciting got all sproused up slaped on the after shave put on the best clothes i got and went for it. we went to a ice hockey match.

was good stuff never really got to talk to her during the match so after we went around for a walk along the harbour. talk to her and got a know her really well contiuned dating her for around 1 month.

cheated on her and got caught.

the end

small tip dont bring the girl you cheating on with to meet the other girl prenting your good mates just. DOESNT WORK

First date, eh? Some advice for you, never spend a lot on the first date, my first date cost me a pound. I spent 50 pence on food and then 50 pence for the bus fare. The point being, if she never goes out with you again then you would have saved a lot of money. If she does go out with you again, then she will understand that money has nothing to do with this relationship, so she will never ask you for anything expensive. It works for me!

My current relationship's first date went like this:

My friends and I were sitting outside of a movie theater trying to find something to do. This girl that I'd met only a few times before** walks up to me and asks me if I want to go see a movie with her. I said sure, we bought tickets, watched the movie, then after that we walked over to this fast food restaurant next to the theater and talked for a little while, getting to know eachother better. She was so nervous she couldn't talk without stuttering. This was 15 months ago, and we're still together. :)

**I showed up at her house one night for her friend's birthday party completely uninvited and told her I was a stripper. Afterwards, I'd seen her at the movies a few times and said "hey" and talked for a little bit.

well first date.... let's see.
She was going out with my best friend and dumped him for me the same night so we hooked up and thats all i can remember =X

Bras before bros.

bros before hoes, man..

You'll learn one day. i don't mean to sound sexist or anything, but the saddest thing in the world is to be whipped.

i remember going out on my first date years ago when i was 12. the good ol walk-in-the-park never fails. the main point is to talk. so talk.

My first kiddie date was @ 13 with someone in ithe sanme grade as me
My frist real date was @ 15 with some ....... I really dislike
the first date of my current relationship (nearly 2 years now) was just a night out had some tea put 5$ in the pokies it gave us 60 back so it paid for our tea LOL well it paid me back for what I spent on tea
And yeah.. 22 months later walla 1 baby & engaged LOL.

All I wanted when I met my current gf is someone that wouldnt ---- with my head dont think twice if they play mind games in anyway there not the one for you! dont let yourself get hurt coz of some stupid girl!!
I guess this gos for boys too! however I dont know coz i dont date boys :)

I just brought this for my X
hahaha

heartsat0.jpg

YES I AM STUPID

sorry for late reply.

well, it went quite well! I was a bit nervous tho! but she was friendly enough not to make me more nervous. LoL!!

bros before hoes? depends on the situation.

my best mate was looking to hook up with someone, and asked me to find out who she liked. Through some bizarre twist of fait she told me she liked me.

I ran like hell and she stopped talking to me for a few months:p

Back