• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your most likes & dislikes

eSupun

I need a change. So thought to start this thread. Not sure this is going to boring for you. But give it a try.

* More and more sign-ups for my host :)
* Emails/PMs from my friends
* Comments on my threads. Mostly from the seniors;) (Don't think I am ignoring juniors :p)
* Increase of my Alexa traffic rank.
* Comments on my blog
* Rep

Dislikes:
* Getting support tickets asking "What are the nameservers for my domain?"
* -Rep
* Getting infraction notices from Jan :) (Don't get angry with me Jan;) )
* Comments from Sain Cai for my free hosting offers threads. :) lol (I have no dislike of it. Just frightened :p)

No more comes to my mind at this time;)

Post yours too.

• Role Playing Video Games
  • AMD (Processors)
  • nVidia (Graphics)
  • HP Printers (For Ink)
  • Winter
  • 6s and 13s
  • Asian Females ;)

Dislikes:
  • My Mother (Manipulative, worst mother ever.)
  • Work
  • Intel Processors
  • Cartoons that make fun of Anime
    • People who think Anime are just cartoons.
    • People who use the word "Animes" even though "Anime" is already plural.
  • Companies that label their non-RPGs as RPGs so a heated debate over whether or not their game really is an RPG can commence, and cause relationships to crumble away over it. (IE: Borderlands and Alpha Protocol.)
  • People who pick a class in an MMORPG, and think they are going to do well, but don't, or their personality doesn't allow for them to do well in that class.
    • Tanks need extreme patience. You won't be killing fast, and you're the guy who takes damage. If you want to kill fast, get a Damage Dealer (DD.)
  • Free Web Hosts who advertise "Unlimited."
  • Summer (80+ Degrees F? No thanks.)
  • 7s

Last edited:
- Photography
- Music
- Web Design
- Squarespace.com (I now host my website via these, best service I've ever used)
- Twitter
- Winter/Snow
- Hob Nob's Biscuits (UK people will know what these are)
- TNA iMPACT! & TNA XPlosion!
- My Parents

Dislikes
- People who annoy me for the sake of it
- ---- films
- People who only post a link with hardly any explanation of what the thread is (You know who you are...)

That's it :)

Likes everyone here except;
Dislikes Darkblood.

Just Joking but bored :\

Likes everything good and everybody;
Dislikes anything bad that keeps people down and bad people.

The thing I dislike most about some of the elements of my personality is the whole, "internal strength' thing... I don't mind being sophisticated and mature, but I do mind that if I cry people would be horrified.

I have met A LOT of cap women who aren't into researching self awareness. We tend to be very limited when it comes to accepting spirituality and learning about our own internal workings. (You must be closer to a Sag cusp to be here.)

The thing I dislike most about some of the elements of my personality is the whole, "internal strength' thing... I don't mind being sophisticated and mature, but I do mind that if I cry people would be horrified.

I have met A LOT of cap women who aren't into researching self awareness. We tend to be very limited when it comes to accepting spirituality and learning about our own internal workings. (You must be closer to a Sag cusp to be here.)

Whatever your likes and dislikes, Welcome to FWS! ;)

Like:
Getting fun seeing some apparently stupid threads that are really fun xD
Working in what I like.
Basketball
Money
Woman

Dislike:
Being Bored...
Not having a job (if u have one possibility there just tell me xD)
Not having money
When the rain just ruins the perfect wax of my car...even using meguiars next tech xD

Back