• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yourname.com host 100% FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hostgool said:
THIS IS A FULL VALUE PACKAGE.. from http://hostgool.com
gust order HERE

NS1.HOSTGOOL.COM
NS2.COSTGOOL.COM

• 10 megs of storage space
• 300 megs monthly file transfer

Hurry! Limited Time Offer

you must give us the domain name..so can creat your account!!

Very good offer, but how can run my website with 300MB banwith ?

I have a website but one month use more 3,5 GB banwith... your offer very good, but I can't use your host with banwidth you give :cry2:

Kitara said:
OK, so what must i do , i dont want to type free to paid submit form ^_^
only click Order
you must have a non-hosted domain..
change name servers to NS1.HOSTGOOL.COM , NS2.HOSTGOOL.COM AND ORDER NOW

or click for paid hosted form the lowest link :)

newbievn said:
Very good offer, but how can run my website with 300MB banwith ?

I have a website but one month use more 3,5 GB banwith... your offer very good, but I can't use your host with banwidth you give :cry2:
i can give you a subdomain to host a boards only! with unlimeted bandwidth we can olso give you an online payment bottom,but you must but the hostgool logo :)

I had got tk domain without and ADS, my host is 100 Mb and 1 Gb bandwidth. If with 30 Mb, is better if i have domain, not sub , heheheh

hostgool said:
i can give you a subdomain to host a boards only! with unlimeted bandwidth we can olso give you an online payment bottom,but you must but the hostgool logo :)

I have my own domain, can you host my domain with that ? I can ads you logo on every pages!

If you can I need you host me with domain: belong2you.com

user: belong

email: thanhtam@thanh-tam.net

Thank u very much !

Kitara said:
I had got tk domain without and ADS, my host is 100 Mb and 1 Gb bandwidth. If with 30 Mb, is better if i have domain, not sub , heheheh
i can see that subdomain in hostgool may be better that a free .tk domain when we provide you a the online payments to sell your E-goods or when we give you a NO fixed banners :wink2:
but you can see any mor..thank's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back