• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help - Someone started a rumor about me...

How could someone fire hie employee because of the rumor? Even if it wasn't rumor, but reality, how is your boss and your work is connected with sigapore?

As I understand they can chase you in singapore even for owning the adult website, so I think you should not worry...

Anyway I liked the idea of sueing for unligitimate firing...

You can't sue someone for not extending your contract. All they need to do is make up some other reason for doing it. If you were fired, then yes, I daresay you could take some sort of legal action (pending on where you are working).

But not renewing a contract? I doubt you'd get anywhere trying to sue anyone for that...
You can if you can proove they didn't renew your contract due to this rumor. It'll be hard to proove mind.

Hey,

Draw up a list of suspects, then as Ben would say "stay strapped". Go to the suspects one by one and hold the gun at them and see who cracks, the one who does, shoot em.

TEC-9.jpg

Back