• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The next time I hear somebody say "woot"

foo2thabar

NLC
in person ... they won't eat solid food for a few months.

Who's with me?

I think this will be good for mankind.

I don't know, it depends on the situation. If they're saying "woot" about something completely not game related, then yeah. If they're saying "Haha I finally beat that last level, woot!" then it's sorta OK.

Err... frankly, I don't have much of a problem with people saying it. Can someone explain what's so bad about it that's irritating them so much?

Imaging playing a game, then you have what would seem to be (usually) a 8 year old, who says something along the lines of "I've gotten an oreo, WOOOT!".

Well, WOOT! is a stupid thing to say for getting an oreo, but what if you got a super rare item in a game, and you shout WOOT!, that would sound perfectly right to me. :S

explain font choice plz

Boredom.

At least she didn't use Comic Sans :p

Don't tempt me, woman!

Well, WOOT! is a stupid thing to say for getting an oreo, but what if you got a super rare item in a game, and you shout WOOT!, that would sound perfectly right to me. :S

Yeah, "WOOT!" is fine in that example.

It's one of those over used things. You could just say "sweet", or "boss". :p

You're right, because "Sweet" isn't overused. At all. :tired2:

Meanwhile. I'm liking this "boss" business.

Back