• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So Phelps is a pothead....

DavidsAwesome

Wait, What?
NLC
michael-phelps-bong-hit.jpg

News said he's got like 100 million in endorsements and ----.

Is this who you want your kids looking up to?

...Thoughts?

imo, who cares. so many people do it now days. not like that is going to enhance his abilities to be a better swimmer, so, i dont really care.

I wouldn't want my kids looking up to someone so unitalented anyway. What the hell else does Phelps do but swim well?

...if anyone says drugs are bad then I feel the need to ask. Do you drink coffee? How about a can of Mountain Dew? Most soda and coffee[except decaf] has drugs in it...

I think they are making too much of a big deal from it.

Ruined his career? Perhaps, but only because the American Media is making a big deal out of nothing.

Fact is he was on a break and partying with a bunch of college students.
Everyone should be abel to let their hair down now and then, i dont give a ---- if your a sports star, politician or Mother Terasa.
Not like he was caught smoking a bong in between races or instead of training.
He was just trying to be a regular young college student and have some fun.

I agree with fnixws. Who cares? So much of a big deal is being made from something that I'd wager 90% of the FWS board and at least 60% of college students, if not more.

Where do you draw the line between what drugs are acceptable and what drugs aren't? If a little weed is okay, why not a little speed?

I don't want to hear the bull---- argument that it grows in the ground so it can't be a drug either... Tobacco grows in the ground, it's still not too wise to start smoking. Prescription drugs are legal and "safe" but taking too many of them will ---- you up.

I never understood the concept that weed is okay. I personally don't care what drugs you do... I'm not going to come knocking at your front door telling you to stop doing crack, but I'm not going to think so highly of Phelps anymore.

Where do you draw the line between what drugs are acceptable and what drugs aren't? If a little weed is okay, why not a little speed?

I don't want to hear the bull---- argument that it grows in the ground so it can't be a drug either... Tobacco grows in the ground, it's still not too wise to start smoking. Prescription drugs are legal and "safe" but taking too many of them will ---- you up.

I never understood the concept that weed is okay. I personally don't care what drugs you do... I'm not going to come knocking at your front door telling you to stop doing crack, but I'm not going to think so highly of Phelps anymore.

It'm drunk ubt i;kl try and ake an argument. totbwe honest, I think all drugs rhdaould be legal. Who isd tyhe government to tell mew what to do with myy body? It's me, Idshould be allowed to take whatsever drugs I want.. If somebody wants to dowa little speed as yiu said, it's their bsueiness.

Safe in the fact that you are educated on how to take it accordingly and in a "safe" manner, or that they know what crap is inside of them compared to getting a cheap e off the corner street?

Legal status means jack when it comes to drugs, people need to stop using their moral standards, bullcrap propaganda and the legalality of the drugs to determine if it's a moraly or socially accepted or safe or bad.

90% of the FWS board
Ain't we a nice bunch of potheads here eh?

In all seriousness, weed started to make me paranoid after a while. Always had the impression that people were staring at me and stuff. Having a few beers in me eliminated that problem and I was good to go :)

for me, i wont do any drugs, never have, never will, but,that is my choice. i wouldnt do them legal or not. now, some people say alcohol is a drug, and yes, technically it is, but, what im referring to are things like weed, speed, heroine, crack, etc. my main fear of them is that i am sure i would enjoy the high, and i would continue to dao them, but, i dont need that crap ruining my life. i have a drink here and there, and very rarely get tipsy or drunk for the simple fact that i dont like getting drunk, and it takes way to much to do anything to me. i drank a pitcher of beer myself yesterday, and i didnt even buzz, so, yeah, i just simply like the taste of beer. i personally think all drugs should be legal just for the simple fact that then we would know exactly what was or wasnt cut in the drug, and it would dramatically cut the crime rate. but, that is just my opinion.

for me, i wont do any drugs, never have, never will, but,that is my choice. i wouldnt do them legal or not. now, some people say alcohol is a drug, and yes, technically it is, but, what im referring to are things like weed, speed, heroine, crack, etc. my main fear of them is that i am sure i would enjoy the high, and i would continue to dao them, but, i dont need that crap ruining my life. i have a drink here and there, and very rarely get tipsy or drunk for the simple fact that i dont like getting drunk, and it takes way to much to do anything to me. i drank a pitcher of beer myself yesterday, and i didnt even buzz, so, yeah, i just simply like the taste of beer. i personally think all drugs should be legal just for the simple fact that then we would know exactly what was or wasnt cut in the drug, and it would dramatically cut the crime rate. but, that is just my opinion.

I agree.

But I don't think you should classify weed in the same category as speed, heroin and crack. Much, much of a lesser drug. In fact, I'd say even alcohol is much worse for your health and society.

I agree.

But I don't think you should classify weed in the same category as speed, heroin and crack. Much, much of a lesser drug. In fact, I'd say even alcohol is much worse for your health and society.

100% correct on all of that. but, luckily, im not one of the people that abuses alcohol, so, im not effecting my health or society. if any drug should be made legal, imo, it should definitely be weed.

Back