• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LxLabs Owner Dies

Interesting... can't seem to find much about this on search engines or other news resources though.

Leaves us to ponder, who will take over LxLabs? Or is it the end for LxLabs, HyperVM and Kloxo aka LxAdmin?

Quite a sad loss.

It's tragic when someone can't get over the suicide of their close family members. Sure, it's hard but...

Oh? He's anti-Christ. Damn, it's great he died.
Keep your mouth shut.

Anyone commiting suicide is a great loss and they must of been through many things to gone to such extend to get out it. Feel for his closest.

Sad to hear. After reading LxAdmin forums, I dunno what to make out of it (some say it could be a lie etc) however where does that leave HyperVM.

I hope it becomes open source or that someone carries it on.

OMG.... I'm really sorry to hear that.....

I wonder why he did that? I mean, he had a great company...

If the reason behind the suicide is that anti-Christ thing, it doesn't really make sense... neither does "following his mother and sister"... especially, if the reason is simply "lonely"...

Maybe it's not a suicide... Perhaps a murder? Since the only witness is the Sheenu guy...

Does anyone think the same? For me, it just doesn't make sense...

Secret, it may be the fact that hypervm became very unstable, and an exploit was found and executed to a company with well over thousands of clients, who now have no website. And LxLabs could have faced legal issues.

Secret, it may be the fact that hypervm became very unstable, and an exploit was found and executed to a company with well over thousands of clients, who now have no website. And LxLabs could have faced legal issues.

Ah... didn't think about that :) Thanks for the info...
But still... there's a possibility for a murder, right? :D

Anyway, why did the mother & sister committed suicide?

This is sad indeed. If it is really true of course.
I doubt that the loss of this contract would have triggered the need to die. I believe it would have been the loss of his mother and sister. Plus, from reading his blog and from what the police said, it is obvious he had some serious emotional or psychological issues.
It's how things go I guess.

http://forum.lxlabs.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=67529&#msg_67529

RIP

Last edited:
I just heard that VASERV wasn't actually hacked via HyperVM but they was brute forced. Can anyone confirm that ?

Snat,

I can confirm that I have heard, and what looks to be a log from the "hackers" confirming this. However not a solid confirmation from VASERV

Keep your mouth shut.

Anyone commiting suicide is a great loss and they must of been through many things to gone to such extend to get out it. Feel for his closest.

Are you being serious right now?

Not really. I feel the same way as you guys when i'm serious. LXAdmin was a good piece of software for the Web Hosting Industry.

Last edited:
Wow, that's awful. No matter what a person's beliefs are I'm sure there is someone that loves them and will miss them. Best wishes for the remaining family and friends.

Back