• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hi!

Yupapa I am sure ur not that stupid are u? :confused2 New York dammit, I am vietnamese speak enhlish for what? 4/5 years and I live in NZ and I still know. I am sure ur just acting

Originally posted by Weapon
Yupapa I am sure ur not that stupid are u? :confused2 New York dammit, I am vietnamese speak enhlish for what? 4/5 years and I live in NZ and I still know. I am sure ur just acting

Up to you! Don't believe a word I said from now on!

Uh... we really don't need that imagry :confused2 , and I think this is going in the wrong direction.

I'm not going anywhere on New Year's eve... just staying home.

Why am I staying home? Because it's too cold to go outside, and going to some stupid party to get drunk doesn't appeal to me. And, I just enjoy being antisocial and having a boring life. :classic2:

Originally posted by YUPAPA
Question number one!

Weapon, I am looking at my cylinder now, do you believe me? :confused:
errrrr, lost my appetite, enjoyed that fly lice too :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Phrozen
Oh yes, it look just so frightfully cold over in Cali.

Heh heh... yeah, the predicted low for Monday is 43, and it even gets down to freezing a few days a year. :D But it's too cold for someone like me who doesn't even own a heavy jacket or earmuffs or gloves or anything of that sort.

Actually it is frightfully cold in California... Truckee gets well below zero frequently all winter, some days it gets the lowest non-Alaska temperature in the country. Fortunately I don't live up there.

I am going to a pool party :)

That way we can cool off in between drinks :cool2:

Back