• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

liberty-host

ani-m said:
www.liberty-host.com was a really go webhost...does anyone no what happened to the forums and why my cpanel can't read the liscensed files?:confused4

We are working on it... As stated in the message we have sent to our users (Well.. The ones who signed up with a valid email address...)

Websites still work, but cPanel and WHM are currently down due to security issues we are having. You can thank the user "Teenzine" for that.

I was talking to TeenZine yesterday on AIM he said he doesn't even know how to hack anything, he said he's only 13. :)P)

cPanel and WHM have been re-enabled. The hacking attempts made towards cPanel have been stopped and I’ve been on the phone to teenzine's ISP for most of the day (And just found out how much I hate Indian call centers :S)

dude...every i i f**king call dell that's the kinda people i get...so i stoped...why bother...my warranty is over...loll

my website never stoped during this little problem. FTP was still there, so, enough to keep the boat sailing in a crisis situation.

I would say Liberty-Host is performing very well, at all levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chief said:
I was talking to TeenZine yesterday on AIM he said he doesn't even know how to hack anything, he said he's only 13. :)P)
It's called "script kiddies".

Also, Liberty Host, I'd suggest that you don't use cPanel for free hosting, if you do, at least have PHPSUEXEC/SUEXEC enabled.

Mini

Chief said:

I'm not accusing anyone, but when I used to get caught smoking at that age, I would use the excuse, but I can't buy cigarettes, same as if I got caught shooting at police station, I would deny having a gun....

KRAK_JOE said:
I'm not accusing anyone, but when I used to get caught smoking at that age, I would use the excuse, but I can't buy cigarettes, same as if I got caught shooting at police station, I would deny having a gun....
Yes but having the server logs is like the police having a picture of you with the gun shooting at the police station. Anyway the forums are still down and we are working hard to get them back up. In the meantime everyones websites are still up and no forum posts are required this month to keep the accounts active. Thanks for the positive comments, even during the rougher times we apreciate any feedback from out users.

Last edited:
Login Attempt Failed...

Someone has been busy today, someone has been attempting
to log into my server all day... you think these idiots would have
a life, and get a job.

DavidS

gotlinks said:
Someone has been busy today, someone has been attempting
to log into my server all day... you think these idiots would have
a life, and get a job.

DavidS

what do u have to do w/ liberty-host? also i think it went down...do u no for how long tho?

wow I am having dajavou, Once of my old sites used to be hacked frequantly by a user called Rahul Singh, damn he was annoying and he said he was only a young age and couldn't hack, I tend not to believe them anymore if they say something like im only 13 i can't hack. Our fiasco with Rahul went on for years as he kept spamming and hacking the UBB board when we used it at that time, but anyway I am glad you got it back for your users hosting-shack and hope the hacker was dealt with appropiatly.

gab1982 said:
wow I am having dajavou, Once of my old sites used to be hacked frequantly by a user called Rahul Singh, damn he was annoying and he said he was only a young age and couldn't hack, I tend not to believe them anymore if they say something like im only 13 i can't hack. Our fiasco with Rahul went on for years as he kept spamming and hacking the UBB board when we used it at that time, but anyway I am glad you got it back for your users hosting-shack and hope the hacker was dealt with appropiatly.
Hopefully Rahul_S has grown up some by now ;)

Jan said:
Hopefully Rahul_S has grown up some by now ;)

Did you have to deal with Rahul_S Jan? as it sounds like you did unfortunately :S
If so how did you manage to fend him off?

Last edited:
Back