• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your backyard

Here's my doggy in his kennel house in my backyard:
backyard.JPG

Reminds me of Guantanamo bay but for dogs :p.

I will post mine sometime tomorrow.

That's your backyard? Poor you. :(

lol :D Thank's for your concern, this neighbourhood is considered one of the nicest areas of Stockholm. The backyard was just being renovated at the time I took the photo. I thought it would be funny to show you that one instead of a normal photo. It's actually a very nice backyard. :)

My livingroom needs some work though...

lol :D Thank's for your concern, this neighbourhood is considered one of the nicest areas of Stockholm. The backyard was just being renovated at the time I took the photo. I thought it would be funny to show you that one instead of a normal photo. It's actually a very nice backyard. :)

My livingroom needs some work though...

I can't believe that's your living room... :p

he probably just threw everything around to make us feel sorry for him... typical admin *rolls eyes*

I don't have a backyard as such, just a little balcony overlooking our street. I'm going to Ikea tonight to buy a little herb greenhouse! It's a mini one, about 50cm in length. Going to grow some nice herbs for cooking (or attempt to, anyway!) :)

I don't have a backyard as such, just a little balcony overlooking our street. I'm going to Ikea tonight to buy a little herb greenhouse! It's a mini one, about 50cm in length. Going to grow some nice herbs for cooking (or attempt to, anyway!) :)

They go best in brownies :p

Peo - that living room pic had car seats?!

For the record, it's not my living room obviously, but yes it looks like some old car seats.

My living room is the cleanest part of my house.
Second cleanest place is the bathroom.
Third is the empty room.
Fourth my bedroom.
And fifth the kitchen.

Excellent... now I need to come over, have a party, and basically leave your house a mess!

Plane ticket please? Can't be too expensive! Not that far away :p

I'm poor. Can't afford to get you a plane ticket. You can take your car though and do a roadtrip.
However I'll think the party's going to over before you manage to get over here :p

Nah, don't have a vehicle yet. Why don't you buy me a bus ticket?

Note: I Make my own parties. When I'm around the party never ends

For the record, it's not my living room obviously, but yes it looks like some old car seats.
It was definitely obvious. :p

Damn, I feel so left out! Am I the only one without a backyard? :(

Back