• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 1000000dollar

1. 1

3search.net = scam?

reply I don't want to explain any more,our advertisers's monitor software record your traffic ip and it is the same as our record. do you want me to post your ip log here to you to let you know if your clicks are from same ip?who is lieing? and do you want me to post your 2 account name and...
  2. 1

3search.net = scam?

hi,i have reviewed your ip log in our site record.the money you got all is within 5days and all the clicks are from the same ip address.And in that day around,we got more than 10,000 searches on the only term "hosting",i cant' believe it. obviously you yourself or someone help you repeatedly...
  3. 1

Join our affiliate program to make money

hello I can't send check,sorry. The traffic limit term is to prevent some traffic from Asia especially from China or Japan,South Korea to make money from us.These country's website usually have a large local traffic .but our advertisers won't pay for these traffic. and if your website...
  4. 1

Join our affiliate program to make money

Join our affiliate program to make money by search. Make money with your website
  5. 1

Get paid 100$

get paid 100$ by STANDARD INTERNET CORPORATION:D they are reliable!
  6. 1

good banner cpm?

look for good banner cpm 1.no popup/under. 2.count by impression not unique ip 3.count world wide traffic not only US unique traffic. 4.accept world wide webmaster.:confused: :confused: :confused: payrate can be low. except fastclick.i can't get in.
  7. 1

what is "hits"?

I know the idea of Ip,Unique IP,and pageview,but what is "hits" mean?
  8. 1

which pop is good?

which pop up/under program is good except popuptraffic? must not have multi-pop and pay good rate and pay world wide is better. (i can't been accept by fastclick)
  9. 1

Make money with your website!

Join our affiliate program,Put our search box on your website,you can earn money.we give you 50% of our earning from advertisers. http://www.3search.net
  10. 1

pop up manage

An idea to let you make the most money if you can do this: :D First,apply as many as pop up/under ad,such as popuptraffic,popupmoney,paypopup,goclick,focalx,adpowerzone.... most of these pop ad are count as 1 time for every unique Ip, but most website's pageviews are always 3-4 even...
  11. 1

How to let pop ad pop once /unique visitor?

Popuptraffic's pop window seems only count 1 for every visitors in 12 hour.but they pop for every refersh for the same visitor.So how to let the pop window pop only once for every visitor?
  12. 1

get you.3money.net domain

If your website is money related,you can get You.3money.net redirection.:cool2: goto http://www.3money.net to register yourdomain!
  13. 1

1:1 banner exchange

I see some banner exchange is 1:1,then I want to know how they benifit ?The website run 1:1 mean no banner impression will go to their own site and ad custom.What do they live by?:confused:
  14. 1

how to insert ad code?

how to insert ad code in head.php? the ad code is a piece of javascript code as below: <!--- start of focusIN code ---> <center> <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- var now = new Date(); var uaid = now.getTime() % Math.floor(8640000 - Math.random()*1000)...
Back