• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 14karat

1. 1

I need free reseller hosting please

? You come on here asking for reseller and now you're worried about them taking one? I don't get it. You bet you would, but you won't...I still don't get it. Sounds like grade school logic to me. I know I've had 3 of my own in grade school...
  2. 1

I guess you'd know about that first hand, huh? Funny how they advertise a lot and do nothing. They screwed their chance with me. If anybody asks me about 'em, I'll tell exactly what I think :shame: I think it's ran by a bunch of grade school kids who have no clue about the weight their...
  3. 1

(Shyper don't offer much anything to be honest...eh, CC?) While I'm dreaming on here: Anybody got a Cray X1 - 60 processor (kinda like Boeings) that they need to discard of? It'd be nice to do some neat aerospace apps! I figure those are old enough to be replaced Ha!
  4. 1

jhammer? Whazzamatter? Shyper not giving you freebies no more?
Back