• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 60com

1. 6

60Host.com - $4.33 for 600 MB Space, 6 GB Bandwidth. PHP, MySQL, 12 Domain Names...

Hello, Thank you for spare some time to review our hosting offer. 60 Host web hosting plan is even more powerful now. Take advantage from our new features. We have reduced unsolicited e-mail by adding powerful AntySpam Tool. Besides that our Antivirus sofware guarantees you will use your...
  2. 6

60Host.com - $4.33 for 600 MB Space, 6 GB Bandwidth. PHP, MySQL, 12 Domain Names...

Hello, Thank you for spare some time to review our hosting offer. We believe that reliable customer service and support are extremely important in the web hosting business. 60 Host team strives to make sure that we take the best care of our customers. That's why we run successful hosting...
  3. 6

Becoming reseller

2nd one I think.
  4. 6

Forum domains wanted....

Why don't you try with chatabout(something).com Regards Webmaster
  5. 6

Need exact hosting: 1GB space 25GB bw

I can not recommend our hosting plan cause it does allow only 600MB/ 6GB so please check these companies HostColor.com PowWeb Regards Webmaster
  6. 6

Hello, Thank you for spare some time to review our hosting offer. We believe that reliable customer service and support are extremely important in the web hosting business. 60 Host team strives to make sure that we take the best care of our customers. That's why we run successful hosting...
  7. 6

8. 6

9. 6

$4.33 for 600 MB Space, 6 GB Bandwidth - 60Host.com

10. 6

$5 Hosting: 300MB Space, 6GB Bandwidth, POP3 & Web mail, PHP, MySQL + Free Domain

Hi, Please allow me to present 60 Host's offer. We invite you to check our web hosting plan for $60 a year: 6 GB monthly traffic 300 MB Web Space 60 POP3 e-mail accounts, 6 Subdomains 6 Subdomains, Additional domain aliasing, Frontpage Support, SSH, MySQL Database, Perl, PHP, Python...
  11. 6

$5 Hosting: 300MB Space, 6GB Bandwidth, POP3 & Web mail, PHP, MySQL + Free Domain

Hi, Please allow me to present 60 Host's offer. We invite you to check our web hosting plan for $60 a year: 6 GB monthly traffic 300 MB Web Space 60 POP3 e-mail accounts, 6 Subdomains 6 Subdomains, Additional domain aliasing, Frontpage Support, SSH, MySQL Database, Perl, PHP, Python...
  12. 6

Best10WebHosting.com

Hi, I'm a joint webmaster of a hosting directory called Best 10 Web Hosting. I accept link exchnage with quality web hosting and webmaster related sites. So you are welcomed to submit your link if provide link back. Sincerely webmaster
  13. 6

Best10WebHosting.com - Feedback Please

Hi, One of my online friends asked me to review his top hosting site - www.best10webhosting.com. Well I think it is well designed but I don't know... I'm not impressed of such sites. What do you think about it? Regards webmaster
  14. 6

15. 6

Cheap Hosting: 300MB Space, 6GB Bandwidth, POP3 & Web mail, PHP, MySQL + Free Domain

Back