• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 90minutes

1. 9

Free Host With......?

I doubt you are going to find a free host offering what you need. I would recommend going to the request forum and seeing if you can get your site sponsored.
  2. 9

Please Help Me... I REALLY Need a Host

You could try requesting at www.nicewebs.com . Their service is currently full, but they apparently will take on more sites if given a good enough reason. Server is v. reliable and fast for me as my old site used to be hosted on their free plan.
  3. 9

I need your help with this layout...

I think this is the link requried: http://www.techforums.net/TechForums.htm Here's another one... http://www.techforums.net/tfmain/tf.htm
  4. 9

I need your help with this layout...

Am I the only the person who can't see the link?
  5. 9

Need host w/ Perl,20+mb

No they are not.
  6. 9

Needed Quick

barrysworld.com
  7. 9

barrysworld?

They have been around for about 3/4 years i think. Web hosting is only a small part of their service, so i wouldn't worry about them collapsing soon. Saying that, they nearly did in Jan 2001. :o
  8. 9

My Simple Requests...

You can host personal sites there as well. Taken from barrysworld. "Standard Free Hosting Our standard hosting package is ideal for small and medium sites, including personal sites, clan sites and aspiring community hubs :)"
  9. 9

Ok, I need some help 4 a webhost.

Amazingly enough, yes. You can take a tour of their proposed web site hosting from www.tripod.co.uk Click on the logo which says Tripod sneak preview section for more details. P.S. I cannot see any mention of costs.
  10. 9

My Simple Requests...

Barrysworld 20 MB Space 100 mb per day, or 3GB per month FTP upload No Ads PHP Scripting just in case you need it. Fastest free host I know, although I live in the UK with a 56k so that doesn't mean much. :D
  11. 9

need Webhost for my MOD site

Gametribe I think they meet the bill.
  12. 9

Need Basic Host

Try Barrysworld
  13. 9

Free Accounts

I'll put the banners on my web site without needing the extra bits and bobs.
  14. 9

Looking for webspace...

Its only 20mb now
Back