• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Abdulz

1. A

Video Hosting..?

Im looking for a video hosting script like (http://www.vidilife.com) or like (http://www.videosplat.com). Either free or paid as im willing to pay if i have to. I didnt know where to put this so if its in the wrong place then sorry :cry2: Thx!:bunny:
  2. A

Lookin 4 Dedicated Server!

Im willing to pay a maximum of $90 monthly for a dedicated server. I want to see what i will get for that and if its good, i will hopefully buy it. It must be a managed server and must have Cpanel.
  3. A

AHBHost.com - No Posts Required! No Ads Required Unless You Want To Have Ads!

This isnt our fault, you have fixed this problem :) We do tell you to put the banners ONLY if you have applied for the Business Plan. All done :)
  4. A

Can you beat my **Dedicated Server?**

Can you beat that offer for a dedicated server, if yes please post your offer!
  5. A

Webhosting Template..

You should put atleast a computer or a flat screen monitor on the header to make it look more of a "Host" site. You could also add more colour, like veggie1232 said, on the box's :)
  6. A

Dream Host

Im just wondering, are Dream Host a scam, are they good providers..etc?
  7. A

Looking for a Dedicated Server!

I require the minimum of: 40GB Diskspace 1000GB Bandwith Cpanel No Setup Fee. Accepts Paypal. ---- Fast Server... Good Live Support ---- I Have No Budget! ---- I will use the dedicated server to host people's websites (reseller)
  8. A

Hosting Please..

Starter Plan 100MB Diskspace 1GB Bandwith Unlimited Mysql Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited E-mail Lists Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains Frontpage Extentions Cpanel Fantastico 99.99% Uptime Requirements : None! Business...
  9. A

Need Hosting

Starter Plan 100MB Diskspace 1GB Bandwith Unlimited Mysql Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited E-mail Lists Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains Frontpage Extentions Cpanel Fantastico 99.99% Uptime Requirements : None! AHBHost.com...
  10. A

Dedicated or VPS Decision

Erm, and will my dedicated server have the WHM panel like the re-seller host? http://www.dreamhost.com/dedicated/ Yearly not monthly ^^
  11. A

Its going to be up for a VERY long time, and ALOT of updates are going to be happening soon :)
  12. A

Ok thx and... If i have bought a dedicated server, and my site is now running on my dedicated server. Do i still need to pay my reseller host to still host me? And thats about it..
  13. A

I meant that if my host has 1% uptime and im registered on a dedicated server, then the next day my host goes down, will my site go down or will it stay on since its in a dedicated server? <-- Need this answering A.S.A.P Ive found this dedicated server :: (not buying any yet!) # Pentium IV (non...
  14. A

I have a question..(Example: My host has 1% uptime, and i want my site to be 99.99% uptime, so i go on a dedicated server and now will my uptime increase??) And what else does a Dedicated Server do to your site other than increase the speed of it? It might be a newbie question, but hey its my...
  15. A

Sorry for the downtime, I apologise. The site is back up!
Back