• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by acetg

1. A

Excellent Offers!

We have some unbelievable offers for users! Checkout our hosting packages at http://www.cybrisk.com/hosting.cyb and our reseller packages also! :) If you are interested, just go to the order page on http://www.cybrisk.com and order. Accounts can be instantly activated via our advanced account...
  2. A

Please Help!!!!!!!!!! :)

My friend needs a free web host with an easy to use program to make his website..like what Homestead.com used too offer before they became commercial. PLEASe help! thanks
  3. A

Unlimited Everything Hosting!!!

I can get you unlimited everything hosting for just $25/month! Unlimited space Unlimited transfer Unlimited MySQL DBS Unlimited Mail pop3/forwarders/autoresponders PHP, CGI, SSI, ASP. Web-Based Control Panel Unlimited subdomains Virtual hosting (www.domain.com) If interested...
  4. A

New GREAT host!

Host Checkup DNS: digie.net resolves too 4.43.175.57. 4.43.175.57 resolves too lsanca1-ar19-175-057.lsanca1.dsl.gtei.net. THIS SERVER IS HOSTED ON DSL Ping Results 4.43.175.57 is currently being pinged. Please wait for your results. Request timed out. Request timed out...
  5. A

HTTPS Server?

Im just looking for a server that will give me enough space on a https server (sevure) to store a few images. About 100-200KB will work. Thansk
  6. A

Digital Host

BTW..What makes you think that sprint offers ONLY DSL?? On the sprintlink.net homepage..it states:
  7. A

Digital Host

Its NOT DSL and its not a free DNS server either. They do have a free plan, but they also have NONE free plans.
  8. A

Digital Host

its a paid service too! <<MOD EDIT:>> It sure would be nice to keep attacks/insults off the forum. If you don't want to help, then please simply don't comment. <</MOD NOTE>>
  9. A

Digital Host

Zoneedit isnt just a free dns server. And sprint MUST be somewhere in your network. Maybe your isp goes through them.
  10. A

Digital Host

AND..If you dont like Digital..Give Jeremy your hostname and you can just be BANED FROM DIGITAL so you will NEVER have to worry about it again!
  11. A

Digital Host

BTW....Zone Edit is for ANY domain.
  12. A

Digital Host

I guess you just wont test the speed. And the reason sprint is in the tracerouht is either, You are using sprint, or they are in your network somewhere. Digital used Dual T1 from Telus.
  13. A

Digital Host

<<EDIT>> They have a firewall to blockout pings to prevent someone from trying to ping the server to death. Even on my personal PC i have that! <<MOD NOTE:>> It sure would be nice to keep attacks/insults off the forum. <</MOD NOTE>>
  14. A

Digital Host

ok..first of all..i MUST say, Why wouldnt you want your server hosted on dual T1 lines? Second, Digital-host.net is NOT mifix and it is NOT hosted on DSL OR CABLE. Digital-host.net ROCKS and thats all there is too it. They may put ads on your pages someday, but for the services they offer for...
  15. A

Free Webmail Provider

WOAH! I tried oemmail and i rather not offer email than make my users put up with all those ads. When i tried to login it gave me 4 pages of ads and i had to click no thanks on.
Back