• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ak007

1. ak007

Final xen vpses for sell - starts from $5

looks like the free hosting is down already in my client area i can see ,y account is active but cant login via ip or domain name
  2. ak007

FreeSpace Project - FREE VPS & HOSTING

huh my account got terminated? i didnt uploaded a single file!
  3. ak007

500 M Hosting Needed

Hello, i need 500 MB with 5 GB bandwidth and PHP5(with gd)/Mysql for my site im willing to put ads on my site and ill also be active in communtiy but i dont want must number of posts per month the hosting must be reliable (atleast 6 months in business) , got my own domain ,thanks in advance :)
  4. ak007

FREE - cPanel/Fantastico - 5GB Space/50GB Bandwidth - Fast Support - Reliable Server

is there thing else except posting like placing ads on the site
  5. ak007

Free Python (GCI) Web Hosting with cpanel

Hello, i woulds like to get hosted with you guys but i need 500 mb atleast (1000+ unique visitors pm)
  6. ak007

Get Filename

another one: $uri = "www.domainname.com/images/file.jpg"; $parts = explode('/' , $uri); echo end($parts);
  7. ak007

LAST CHANCE! FREE HOSTING: Unbelievable 2GB/20GB CPanel - LIMITED!

well 1 thing you never get accpeted
  8. ak007

Need free and reliable host

check their forums im posting messages and emailing them from one month , but still the same
  9. ak007

i didnt pay them , i said that cuz you were saying that paying them will save you from moving , but it wont cuz im already hosted on their paid server , and why im hosted on their paid server? dont know ask them, few other free users are hosted also on the paid server.
  10. ak007

i said the amount is not a big deal , but the way of payment is problem for me, dont have a bank account/CC and NO Paypal.
  11. ak007

i didnt paid for the vbulletin and also for the domain i did a small PHP rss feed project for my friend and for this service he gave me vb license and a domain (cuz he pays via paypal and paypal service is not avilable in my country) i only rely on free hosting is cuz i dont have a...
  12. ak007

well my current domain is pisj.net the portal is currently offline (im currently updating its rating system)
  13. ak007

Hi, I need free and reliable host with the following features: 2 GB WebSpace 8 Gb bandwidth PHP4.4+ (Safe Mode off and without limitations) /Mysql4.1+ Cpanel (if available) Linux OS No Force Ads will prefer if host is online for more than 6 Months and dont allow instant hosting About My Site...
  14. ak007

Worst Host Names

LoL i really like nouptime slogan :) "Stealing Your Money Since 1986" Btw who came up with this dumb idea? i mean these guys are also paying for domain and hosting :S Take A look at http://www.nouptime.com/top-10-worst-hosts http://www.nouptime.com/support (fill up the form)...
  15. ak007

UncleSpace.com - FREE ONLINE FILE STORAGE!

they are hosted on servage.com
Back