• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ama

1. A

Had IT

Try running it through a translator.
  2. A

Datablocks on a Cable Modem?????

I live in Australia. What do you want to know?
  3. A

200 MB

I frequently use http://www.myspace.com to transfer docs with an average transfer rate of 22kb/sec. However, these servers are undoubtedly not capable of uploading so much data (eg 100mb) at a time so do what Dogfood suggested and split the file into segments and then upload. It's a pain but...
  4. A

Redrival

When it comes down to it if your site is important and popular you wouldn't host it on a FWP unless it has a proven track record. Even then there's no guarantee that there will be no downtime. Redrival is one of two of my favourite FWPs only because it has a community atmosphere and the other...
  5. A

New FWP

Gcities, it's good to see someone in Sydney running a free web server. btw will you be rotating Aussie and international ads in your new ad banner which will be placed on member pages? It would be good to see some Aussie ads for a change.
  6. A

New FWP

Gcities, capitalise the S in Sydney in your "about us" page when you have time. Unless there is a reason why you have not done so... Remember, down under is on top!
  7. A

Real Media .ram download

Downloading it normally wont work... There's got to be a way to download a .rm file from a real media server!
  8. A

Real Media .ram download

Got that however the server link usually begins rtsp:// for .rm files so how would I download it using a download manager or even through the browser itself? Getright usually says it's an unknown service and wont download it. Any tips?
  9. A

Real Media .ram download

Does anyone know of a way to download an entire .ram real media clip instead of streaming it to your pc? Thanks, ama
Back