• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Arjun

1. A

Why Not Introduce a Ranking System For Hosts?

gud one.. agree with most of it..but mebe the time fator is a bit too harsh..we can keep it 1 year for Grade A .. 6 months for Grade B and 2 months for Grade C.. and no problems with the Negative Grade or Grade F..whichever :)
  2. A

you wud never do such a mistake but a newbie certainly wud.. :wink2:
  3. A

yeah i agree too..it can be.. Group A : 1 year minimum service Group B : atleast 3 months in service Group c : atleast 1 month in service Negative Grade : <needs discussion> the idea behind giving Grade A a minimum of 1 year is to test its longitivity. And...
  4. A

its also likely tht Host # 4 wil run away with ur 10 bucks! coz you are payin him more than anyone and for less space :D coz usually if you are gettin it for cheap then its becos the host is doin gud business... its tricky either way and we cant pick a host by goin thru their quote :) and thts...
  5. A

hehe..well tht was just an idea/pattern..and not the real thng..we can discuss the actual parameters now.. :) i wud like to know wat thngs you wud consider in calling a hosting company "the best!" with which it can be grouped into Grade A :)
  6. A

likewise we can formulate the grades and start grouping hosting companies into these grades... once the grouping is over..update the list as and wen possible... its really challenging and worth it :)
  7. A

now we gotta define these Grades... I wud suggest a few parameters for a hosting company to fall into Grade A.. -- > 3 years of minimum business with the same domain name and company name and a database of minimum 100 clients supported by atleast 5 dedicated servers. Also a clean record @...
  8. A

Server problems , network up again real soon!

i wud like to move to ur high performance servers obviously...please let me know as to wat i hav to do in this regard :)
  9. A

-- how to make fatal mistake --

dint quite understand but fr wat i learnt fr the post is ... you got ditched by a host! and you cudnt get ur money bac...well name the host! coz ur argument will hold gud only then or else the host will deny it and say its all a lie! anyways hosting standards are fallin evryday..its a FACT!
  10. A

yeah guys..but the current host was around for a pretty long time..its not a case of defrauding at all..coz the host promised me a 3months free hosting package as a compensation..its just tht the server is goin down evry now and then....its not consistent! hope its up really soon..coz i dont...
  11. A

interesting views..i wud say..we can have 3 grades.. Grade A : will have companies which are established, old and have large member database. Grade B : medium companies which are run on one or two dedicated and resellers can be listed here. Grade C : small and new hosts with no track...
  12. A

yeah..many newbies fall for those attractive quotes..i ended up losing quite a lot of money on FWS itself due to this kinda luring.. and hence the suggestion :)
  13. A

Guyz! Its high time the Mods and the Admins of FWS come up with a list of the most trustable, reliable and quality hosting services on FWS. The kind of small hosts(no offence) and new hosts that spring up evryday and offer services which are *too good to believe* is applalling! And its quite...
  14. A

this is the 3rd host on FWS i hav tried and 6th or 7th in all
  15. A

the server is down again....i'm outta words!
Back