• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Artamir

1. A

Anyone willing to host a design site?

Email me at artamir@sympatico.ca so that we can talk about it..
  2. A

Alright, thanks for the offer. :) I'd like to put a message board on the fansite, so the bandwidth might not be enough..but I might scratch the forum for now, until it gets more hits. :)
  3. A

I'm not too sure about that since I have no idea how popular the site will be. 2GB should be more than enough..I really have no idea how much I'll need tho.. :\
  4. A

Sorry, I kinda overreacted here. The way I looked at your post at first, it seemed offending. Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. Now, to answer your question: I don't mind at all putting a link or button to the host on any or everypage of my website. I'm not making any money off my...
  5. A

You should read my post correctly before saying anything. I said I wouldn't mind paying if it was in canadian money, but there are little if no canadian hosts ou there. I don't mind at all to put a link or a button on each of my pages, it's just being polite since they're providing this to me...
  6. A

What I meant by design website is a place where I show my work, my portfolio. And yes, I make websites for free. I don't consider myself good enough to charge for my services. All I ask for is a thanks. I wouldn't mind paying $10 or $15 a month if it was in Canadian money, but right now with...
  7. A

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to host my design website along with a small fan site. I have the artamir.net domain name. I would need around 20 mb of space, PHP, a MySQL Database and FTP access. I've tried a lot of free hosts like nelie.org and xug.net, but I don't feel...
  8. A

[Thread Closed] Anybody in need of hosting?

Hey, My website is basically a portfolio for images I made as well as web designs/layouts. There's also a forum opened to the design community. I have my domain, artamir.net, but it will expire soon. My last host just died on me, so I'm looking for an alternative right now. :) Thanks a...
  9. A

Another PAID Hosting Account For FREE!

I'm currently looking for a host for my online portfolio.. http://membres.lycos.fr/artamir/index.php I also have a domain name, artamir.net It's not 100% functionnal as of yet since my host doesn't support everything I need, but everything is setup and should be working the day I get a...
  10. A

CGI support..

Multimania doesn't support CGI. :(
  11. A

CGI support..

Um..why not?
  12. A

CGI support..

Will try those..thanks! ;)
  13. A

CGI support..

Netfirms and Prohosting have ads..:( Any other suggestions?
  14. A

CGI support..

Hey, I'm looking to set up an ikonBoard, but I can't find any host that will allow me to do so, with no ads. I used f2s.com before..but it seems like it was a once in a lifetime chance. What I need is this: CGI support FTP upload (or a CHMOD utility) No ads Around 10MBs of space...
  15. A

Question about kilio.com mysql

Here it is: Name: Your username Password : Your Kilio password Server : sql.kilio.com Port : 3333 You need to active the Database before being able to use it. :jump: sorry I just felt like it. :p
Back