• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Artix

1. A

Post your desktop

Here's mine: http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll30/eldronthelion/Dekstop.jpg
  2. A

reseller wanted

You are being greedy... All your post is asking for a free host with like 20 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth. I'd suggest you stop before you got an infraction or ban. Someone already complained about you, this: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2216370
  3. A

Something I Am Working On

Wow, Great work Dan! Did you built it from scratch or...?
  4. A

Inverse hosting request

Oh no.. You need more than just 100 MB bandwidth. Since you're planning on downloading/uploading, sync etc. What are going to do, I mean what's your website about?
  5. A

Looking for employment

Sorry for off topic, but I think you should remove the email address, you know, today spam bots are so EVIL. :spam:
  6. A

Need vBulletin Hosting

I think he wants a free host which offer free vBulletin including the license :S I doubt he will get any... @Hurley: Why don't you go for free IPB hosting or use MyBB?
  7. A

free reselller owner may profit

Yeah you're right... $600 per month is ALOT. And you could afford a very spec high dedicated server with that...
  8. A

HastyFree - Daily Backups + Great UPTIME - Shared Free Hosting!

Um... I think you have to post in their forum and request in their forum. Not here... Good Luck
  9. A

10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Bandwidth - 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting Account

Hi... thank you for the reply, does this mean your support system works now? Hi... I don't take there's any, other than your site must use/transfer more than 5 MB of bandwidth each month, 30 days. I think that's fair, since 5 MB is very low. And they offer 100,000 MB of bandwidth! More...
  10. A

!!! Hi... I need lots of help and would like to report a bug. I've been experiencing troubles lately with cPanel etc... I submitted support tickets via the Support Page So, I waited, and no reply.. I've been waiting for 6 days now.. No reply. Are there bugs with the form? Or, no one...
  11. A

Hi... Sorry for double posting. I have a question, do all site MUST be english??
  12. A

Hmm... I think he mean his site will be active in 9 days.
  13. A

Free FFMPEG Hosting. Host YouTube Clone Script.

Hmm... How do I know this host will last long? It offers, well, too much. Too good to be true. Do you really offer that much? especially : Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Email Lists Unlimited MySql Databases Unlimited Sub Domains Unlimited Parked Domains...
  14. A

[Request] Free Reseller Hosting

Hi... Thank you for the offer, really great. But, my best friend's(best best friend) father won a 6.4 million worth lottery O_O! So, my friend decided to buy his own server, and set up his own web hosting company. So, as his best friend, he gave me a free VPS. But I do might need your...
Back